IGNORED

Scorn - Cafe Mor

d-a-m-o

22 hours ago, d-a-m-o said:

2xLP
featuring Jason Williamson of Sleaford Mods

out this fall.

Loved the feather EP earlier this year, hyped for this one, mick is a legend !

336075209_Capturedcran2019-09-3018_41_36.thumb.png.d09b15f43e779afbe9d13f043fb4c117.png

Where can we find samples mate?

2 hours ago, Extralife said:

Kinda the point. Heavy and minimal.

Yeah its good and all, but he doesn't have to make all of his albums sound the same. Getting an if you listen to one of his albums youve basically listened to them all vibe from his works. but hey, maybe it needs time to grow on me, ill return to listen to one of his albums every now and then from now on and ill keep an eye out for this record

16 minutes ago, thumbass said:

Yeah its good and all, but he doesn't have to make all of his albums sound the same. Getting an if you listen to one of his albums youve basically listened to them all vibe from his works. but hey, maybe it needs time to grow on me, ill return to listen to one of his albums every now and then from now on and ill keep an eye out for this record

Maybe you need time to grow on Mr Harris, eh

Hmmm I'm actually getting into plan b and stealth, I really like these for some reason. Greetings from Birmingham is also better than I thought it would be.

Any links to the samples/single of this new thing????

9 hours ago, d-a-m-o said:

Those vid are hilarious, looks like he’s not a big fan of modular synths :emotawesomepm9:

Or UK Grime either! Can't believe we get brand new Scorn and Techno Animal (as ZONAL) Lp's in the same month. Its like I'm 15 again! 

48 minutes ago, kichiguy said:

Or UK Grime either! Can't believe we get brand new Scorn and Techno Animal (as ZONAL) Lp's in the same month. Its like I'm 15 again! 

lol yes, heard him ranting about grime ! of course I'll grab the ZONAL LP (and maybe the techno animal reissues if my bank account is ok with that  :catcry: ) there's also the new shapednoise LP coming soon , pretty nice late 2019 if you're into industrial !

• 4 weeks later...

Archived