IGNORED

Nowonos - Sea Moves Back - My Debut Single

MichaelListon

I've finally released my debut single after years of doubt, insecurity, anxious preoccupation and procrastination. This is an absolute labor of love.

I would be honoured if any of you would take the time listen. Thank you for the years of Gen Ban.

• Like 2

This is really nice. I would like to see some melodic variation on that repetitive melody that comes in at 1.50 if I'm going to nitpick. Perhaps the drums can be a tad higher in the mix as well.

Impressed, very good!

• Like 1

On 10/2/2019 at 1:58 PM, zoix said:

This is really nice. I would like to see some melodic variation on that repetitive melody that comes in at 1.50 if I'm going to nitpick. Perhaps the drums can be a tad higher in the mix as well.

Impressed, very good!

Thank you for listening zoix and for the feedback. I had a few arguements with myself about the section you mention, but decided I wanted to keep it as hypnotic as possible in that particular part. Also, after working on it for so long, I kinda stopped hearing everything in isolation. But I can totally see where you are coming from and can easily agree.

Also agree about the drums, but I could never get them to sit right with the vocals when I tried to push them higher in the mix. It always began to sound like the drums were a bit disembodied.

The original video has been removed due to a copyright strike on the video clips used. Track is still up on all streaming platforms.

https://tinyurl.com/NowonosSeaMovesBack

• Like 1

• 1 year later...