IGNORED

Moog Minitaur for 50 squid!!! :O

TheBro

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't Bro live in London?  If anyone knows his address I'm happy to go round and have a man chat with him, see if we can get this sorted before it escalates any further.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread but it seems like the people posting in here would be able to help. I've been thinking about investing in cryptidcurrency lately but I'm not sure if I'd be better off putting my money into Belorussian sky squid or fur bearing trout.  Any advice would be really appreciated.

The guy selling the Moog is out of London. It's guaranteed mine but until he gets back it's going to be a bit tricky getting hold of it. I've been told it's still got my name on it.

18 hours ago, TheBro said:

The guy selling the Moog is out of London. It's guaranteed mine but until he gets back it's going to be a bit tricky getting hold of it. I've been told it's still got my name on it.

Too late, sorry... we’ve already decided to kill you!

nice knowing you, bro!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2019 at 7:43 PM, TheBro said:

So how far out of London are we talking about... Croydon, Slough, the Mariana trench? 

• 1 month later...

Archived