IGNORED

The Tuss

T3551ER

It also comes under the title yellow cellophane days which is another old shamen track from the Gorbachev record. I'm I big fan of that early shamen stuff so just caught my interest linking them to the tuss/...

Jus pooped a little. Doesn’t surprise me. EOD is top shelf and a super accomplished producer. Tbh, if you played anything off of Named before I’d heard it and said it was a Syro outtake, id believe it full heartedly. 

11 minutes ago, garbage_burner said:

Jus pooped a little. Doesn’t surprise me. EOD is top shelf and a super accomplished producer. Tbh, if you played anything off of Named before I’d heard it and said it was a Syro outtake, id believe it full heartedly. 

btw, was just goofing around with you, (in case my post came out as a bit cuntish). Yeah, much love for Mug Bass. Sadly, I have only 128 kbps version of it, dunno if it was ever available in higher bit rate, but really hope it will end up on some random eod archival release.....someday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Uros said:

btw, was just goofing around with you, (in case my post came out as a bit cuntish). Yeah, much love for Mug Bass. Sadly, I have only 128 kbps version of it, dunno if it was ever available in higher bit rate, but really hope it will end up on some random eod archival release.....someday.

No worries. I’ve lurked on here for awhile and know the tone of the place. 
the only reason I thought mug bass was legit was that it was posted on the same MySpace page with vibervibed synth which later became 180db. 
it also would mean that EOD had a bigger hand in the disinformation campaign 

Edited by garbage_burner
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

For me the Tuss is definetly one of the best RDJ acid has to offer. I listened to it first as rushup edge album and it blew my mind completely, especially that it was made by some British couple and a kid))) the more I ve listened to it more I doubt that it was actually the case. After a friend of mine and my flat mate got himself the confederation though vinyl and I ve listened to fredugolon 6, I completly felt in love. Still up to this day even after syro and collapse ep, I believe that fredugolon 6 and synthacon 9 are the one of the best acid tracks sound wise. Complexity wise not really, a lot of acid tracks from druqks were more complex than those two, like omgyiya switch, vordhosbn, cock/ver, meltphace. Or some tracks from syro b side, like earth portal mix, or psylumincence mix... they have much more complex structure and a lot more stuff going on, but still those fredugolon and synthacon tracks they have a special place in my heart. 

P.s. beautiful Japanese people has warm nostalgic effect on me, similar to the one I get from listening to some warm Boards of Canada tracks.

• Like 1

The first time I bumped Rushup I Bank 12 was the fan video after reading some yes/no speculation from watmm/xltronic if it really was afx. To this day, watching it takes me to some special place. Love the track too!

Spoiler

:aphexsign::music::aphexsign::music::aphexsign:

• Farnsworth 1

I wish he’d share the nagra recorded drums on SoundCloud so that we may all revel in it’s bliss. Would love to chop those breaks. Also wonder who played them?

27332395-A72B-4CDA-BE21-B137C7298751.jpeg

Edited by garbage_burner

Honestly surprised it took you 12 years to listen to a 6 track EP.

I first heard The Tuss in a cafe in Columbus, OH and immediately thought it was Aphex Twin. Hearing "Last Rushup 10 F" for the first time was a real treat, especially since it deviated from his usual harmonic structure.

I remember first playing the preview clips online of Confederation Trough, halfway thru Fredugolon I was thinking holy shit- who are these guys?this stuff is amazing! Then after hearing the rest I was like yeah this is prob AFX.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

finally broke down and listened to akunk on yt...... oh please release this awesomeness in the store:)

:aphexsign::aphexsign::aphexsign:

• Like 2
  • Burger 1

• 1 month later...