In anticipation of their impending Debut North American Tour this November, Seefeel have released new, extended versions of their tracks Spangle & Gatha. Purchase from Bandcamp & their newly minted Ochre store (in association wi Bleep):

https://seefeelshop.bandcamp.com/album/sp-ga-19

https://seefeel.ochre.store/release/142528-seefeel-spga-19

These are indeed awesome, so happy they are doing live shows again.

Does anyone know if Shigeru is still part of the band (DJ Scotch Egg)?  He has been doing his own Waqwaq Kingdon stuff so I don't know if he still tours with them...

This new Gatha is really something! I've listened to the Succour version at least 80 times, and yet this accentuates so many new layers and makes it completely fresh.

And different takes on Spangle will never get old.

These are very pretty esp like ga19.. my fav version of spangle is still the original though... something about the very dry samples and zero reverb that really fits and tickles me on that track 

4 hours ago, MIXL2 said:

These are very pretty esp like ga19.. my fav version of spangle is still the original though... something about the very dry samples and zero reverb that really fits and tickles me on that track 

Yeah hard to top the original. 

Or the autechre mix :emotawesomepm9:

But agreed these new versions are dank.  Would love an album's worth of new versions of their older tracks.  Or of course new material, that goes without saying, but both would be welcome

On 10/9/2019 at 10:46 AM, Soloman Tump said:

These are indeed awesome, so happy they are doing live shows again.
Does anyone know if Shigeru is still part of the band (DJ Scotch Egg)?  He has been doing his own Waqwaq Kingdon stuff so I don't know if he still tours with them...

The 2018 shows look like they had the full lineup i believe

Spoiler

Archived