Mozex

Been experimenting with sequencer and delay

Posted (edited)

Been busy with it for hours, experimenting with sequencer and delay... I hope this one has a bit more variation. Please listen to it and tell me if it is a bit better then previous songs.

Edited by Mozex

@brian trageskin ok? Can you please tell me if this song is a bit better then previous ones?

Good production quality.  Let's start with 0:25 into the piece:  You introduce a synth line and some drum-hit patterns all at the same time.  You have a promising bass-and-synth harmony going on, but it still feels rushed.  Since it sounds like it is going somewhere, and you do not go anywhere else theme-wise with this piece, go slower into its build-up.  That would give the piece greater impact.  As to how this piece compares with prior pieces, I would repeat what I wrote before this comment.

Posted (edited)

llol rushed, I spent three hours on this shit lol. I had hoped it was better, I did not copy past everything, I played a lot variation in bass and pads, but I guess it does not matter in the end...

Edited by Mozex

Let's be fair:  I used an American English expression.  Sometimes, people will say something sounds rushed.  They are describing the sound itself, not how the sound was made.  I did not mean that you rushed in its production.  I meant that the way the track plays out had a certain effect.

it's definitely more interesting than anything i heard on that escape the loops album. 

:duckhunt:

keep experimenting moz. doesn't matter if any of us think it's better really, it's what you think. 

• Haha 1

Edited by Mozex