ghOsty Presents, Season of the Witch Vol. 7: Deadly Sins & Other Indulgences

Well it's that time of year again, time for another annual Halloween mix!!! Now on the 7th year of this tradition, I'm proud to keep the spooky vibes coming. Another blended mix of dark heavy rhythms, growling synths, and eerie vibes for whatever spookiness you may get up to this month. PM me if you want a DL...

Tracklist:

Meemo Comma - Lake Besides // Pessimist & Karim Maas - A7 // Ossia - Devil's Dance // Scorn - Feather // Hide - Close Your Eyes // Fret - Slowly Moving In // Overlook - The Totem That Guides Us // Cub - Seeing From Above // Chafik Chennouf & Katsunori Sawa - Time Of Deceit // Lonefront - Chariot // Karim Maas - Civilize // Broken English Club - Funny Games // Pinch - Walking With Shadows // Katsunori Sawa - Frozen Dirt Trace // Mmph - Tragedy (Roly Porter Remix) // Brick Reds, Black Mauves - Cabochon 

not sure why the banner link seems to skip to the scorn track, should let you rewind to hear the whole mix though...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ghOsty
      Here's this year's annual Halloween setmix. Now on it's 8th year, with just over an hour of blended dark and noisy/heavy rhythms, and haunting reverbs. Get spooky and enjoy!

Tracklist:
      Index - Countdown // Katsunori Sawa - Strange Hell // Shifted - Sharpen Your Senses // The Fear Ratio - Captive // Karim Maas - Trama Doll // Nocturnerror - Fake Useless Dialogs // Pessimist - Paian (Simon Shreeve Mix) // Overlook - Sleight of Hand // Clarity - Taking Effect // Ploy - Keys In The Dark // Regis - Cracked Earth // Maenad Veyl - Armature // JT Whitfield - Forensic Evalutation // Krikor - A Sheep Among Wolves // The Fear Ratio - The Final Vision // Mønic - Cut Through The Noise ..

• By ilt17
      Hi,
      So since early 2019 I've been spending a lot of time gathering all my favorite bits from Vsnares catalog, eventually gathering them in this massive mix.
      I tried to make it more eventful than a simple "deck to deck" mix, yet smooth and enjoyable for a casual listener. Hardcore fans might enjoy tracking down all the subtleties too.
      No deck was used, all the sync & mix was done with Audacity and Calculator, a few effects were added sporadically. Almost every track has been edited at some point.
      I tried a Mixcloud upload but this got instantly unavailable for USA listeners (really...), so I quickly did a Mixlr link :
      https://mixlr.com/nyuhm/showreel/lcmx03-venetian-snares-4
      Tracklist : https://pastebin.com/JYAnFYTN
      Hope you enjoy.
      PS: some might remember 4 years ago i applied the same principle on Autechre discography, still online (and ok for USA ;) : https://www.mixcloud.com/NYUHM/autechre-25-years-the-megamix/
    • By kreeeg
      heeellooooo:) I received a lot of requests to upload the mixes from the super radio shows we are doing, as archive, and especially for this one, which seems to have triggered a lot of friends and headz! so im happy to make it public for your psycho-physical well-being during these hard days, and to celebrate, and thanks for a big small victory...
      having reached 3000 friends on Soundcloud platform!!! bless u, stay safe, stay rave !
      (will post tracklist soon!!

• By auxien
      made a mix of a bunch of stuff i bought yesterday on Bandcamp
      links in the Soundcloud description in no order - or also you could just peruse my recent Bandcamp purchases here: https://bandcamp.com/araucariaceae
      i don't make mixes so forgive if some of the transitions and such are weird, but they're deliberate and i like them so ? 

hope you enjoy and maybe find some new tunes + artists you like
    • By shruggit
      Hi gang, I would like to share with you all my jungle mixtape... it's got classics, its got acapella, its got rolling basslines, no it hasn't been very well mastered or EQd but lots of love and hell of a lot of time went into it, thanks and hope you enjoy, heres the link + tracklist:
      https://www.mixcloud.com/shruggit/junglistic-voyage/
      DJ Food - Fungle Junk (1995)
      Kid Lib - Jugglin Set Speed (2013)
      Bay B Kane - Mother Earth (1995)
      DJ Nut Nut - Back To My Roots (1995)
      Plug - Back On Time (2011)
      Intense - The Dreamer (1994)
      Lemon D - I can't stop (1995)
      Ray Keith - Special Technique (1996)
      Nasty Habits - Shadow Boxing (Om Unit VIP) (2016)
      Omni Trio - Renegade Snares (Foul Play VIP) (1995)
      LTJ Bukem - Horizons (1995)
      Adam F - Circles (1997)
      Sully - Flock (2015)
      Nut-E-1 & Teknarchi - Tuneful (1995)
      Novelist - Incredible Freestyle
      Nine Inch Nails - The Perfect Drug (Aphrodite remix) (1997)
      MTS - Assembly Line (1995)
      Macc - If... (2005)
      Babylon Timewarp - Changing (1995)
      Origin Unknown - Valley of Shadows (1993)
      Spirits from an Urban Jungle - Prologue to Freedom (1994)
      Lemon D - Manhattan Melody (1995)
      E-Z Rollers - Walk this land (Lock Stock full length mix) (1999)
      Alex Reece - FVR (1997)
      Double X-Posure - Go with the Flow (1993)