IGNORED

Autechre mixlr active again!

modey

1 hour ago, d-a-m-o said:

edit : but this chat lol what a fucking cringefest... 

Yeah really wasn't feeling the chat for a while on Friday. Got better after I blocked a couple of people lol.

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

On 3/20/2020 at 2:10 PM, EXTRASUPER81 said:

Same dammit

For some reason, I had the forum filter set to only General Banter for days without even realizing it lol. So only learned about these new mixes now, which probably makes me last one to the party ... Cheers everyone who was recording! :beer:

Might be a stupid question but I just want to be sure. The Mixlr live stream shows a bit more than 10 hours now. Is this the total of time they've been playing for the last few days? Or are these 10 hours "just" this today session?

In other words I want to know if I missed something I won't be able to listen again. I just got the news of all that so...

4 hours ago, d-a-m-o said:

edit : but this chat lol what a fucking cringefest...

no shit.

i wonder why ppl would keep posting song requests (especially during "metal hour")... i mean we're all at home, not the discoteque. isn't potentially getting surprised and taking away some cool unheard stuffs the main allure of this online radio business? if you wanna listen to some particular track just put it the fuck on... imo.

Edited by jaderpansen
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ambient said:

Might be a stupid question but I just want to be sure. The Mixlr live stream shows a bit more than 10 hours now. Is this the total of time they've been playing for the last few days? Or are these 10 hours "just" this today session?

In other words I want to know if I missed something I won't be able to listen again. I just got the news of all that so...

Sean has been spinning records for 10 hours just today. He played 6 hours Thu, 12 hours Fri, and 12 and a half Sat.

Someone posted this in the ethercalc spreadsheet for Saturday's stream:

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/6c6059e8645830801446bb4e3a65751120200322112048/ff122f yesterdays stream

Edited by IOS
  • Thanks 1

March 21 set had some insanely good stuff. Going to be seeking out more SDEM, Req, Stingray, Farmers Manual, and General Magic in the coming quarantined days. Also need to dig deeper into Kindohm, Xanopticon, Otto Von Schirach, and SND.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

Yeah there were some cringy motherfuckers in that chat. Lots of "where's the music?" "where are the beats?" or thinking everything even slightly electronic sounding is aphex twin ?

Capture d’écran 2020-03-23 à 11.22.00.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, sweepstakes said:

March 21 set had some insanely good stuff. Going to be seeking out more SDEM, Req, Stingray, Farmers Manual, and General Magic in the coming quarantined days. Also need to dig deeper into Kindohm, Xanopticon, Otto Von Schirach, and SND.

Great list there. I know AE is really fan of the Mego/Edition Mego label and I also love the glitchy abstract Hip-hop-style. 

It is so strange that Xanopticon just stop realeasing.. Really talent guy and his "Psicicite" EP has the best Breakcore stuff ever made. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, cern said:

Great list there. I know AE is really fan of the Mego/Edition Mego label and I also love the glitchy abstract Hip-hop-style. 

It is so strange that Xanopticon just stop realeasing.. Really talent guy and his "Psicicite" EP has the best Breakcore stuff ever made. 

xanopticon?