my mantra is what kind of cunt has a mantra

sean pls

sean pls

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Draft78 said:

the link was going around the chat so i think multiple people are chipping in to fill it in.  but definitely a couple people doing the heavy lifting

I really appreciate these streams, its a beautiful thing.  The tunes make working from home much more bearable and its a crazy generous amount of time and effort sean's been putting in :ok:

Edited by markedone
  • Like 2

yea, I haven’t joined the chat, but so digging the marathon every day. Makes me look forward to working in the basement instead of my office.

sean thx

The chat, personally, I find it a little tiring, it's as if there is an alpha male syndrome.
Music generally takes off in the evening, every day there is some discovery to take home.
Sean Booth is devoting a lot of energy to this initiative, I imagine that he is having fun first, but he is certainly giving everything he can to remedy the surreal situation of these months.
However, nothing is known about Rob. i hope he is immersed in Max for a new Casual tornado. I say this for him, I say this for us.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Draft78 said:

The chat, personally, I find it a little tiring, it's as if there is an alpha male syndrome.
Music generally takes off in the evening, every day there is some discovery to take home.
Sean Booth is devoting a lot of energy to this initiative, I imagine that he is having fun first, but he is certainly giving everything he can to remedy the surreal situation of these months.
However, nothing is known about Rob. i hope he is immersed in Max for a new Casual tornado. I say this for him, I say this for us.

i  think rob has a couple kids doesn't he? i'm sure he's plenty busy. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, jules said:

uh, yea, kids while in quarantine? rob is probably hiding in his bathroom and listening to sean every day too

the rob pls thread seems selfish now. 

5 hours ago, Draft78 said:

The chat is optional, you know. Not a requirement for listening to a stream.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Blir said:
5 hours ago, Draft78 said:

The chat is optional, you know. Not a requirement for listening to a stream.

yea idk, just don't take it too seriously imo 

just have fun! :)

• Like 2

from now on

my mantra is my mantra is what kind of cunt has a mantra

I need new Ae so srsly. Life is so different in home office. Could listen to fresh Ae the whole working day.

soon pls

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, nikisoko said:

Haha thanks! I felt too dumb to be like one of those people but I appreciate that.