Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
modey

Autechre mixlr active again!

Recommended Posts

I hear those 1 sec bits imagining how they would evolve, spec the old ones. How curious i am

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks toitoy!

Tamas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png.25f7276aa6413500c1c3d1527bb0061d.png

  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my mantra is what kind of cunt has a mantra

my mantra is what kind of cunt has a mantra

my mantra is what kind of cunt has a mantra

my mantra is what kind of cunt has a mantra

my mantra is what kind of cunt has a mantra

my mantra is what kind of cunt has a mantra

my mantra is what kind of cunt has a mantra

my mantra is what kind of cunt has a mantra

sean pls

sean pls

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

saw this thread got hot and was excited but it was just this

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ban pls

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png.db0b3bb975a974ec8663b6e24351ba46.png

lol did this really happen?

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Draft78 said:

the link was going around the chat so i think multiple people are chipping in to fill it in.  but definitely a couple people doing the heavy lifting

I really appreciate these streams, its a beautiful thing.  The tunes make working from home much more bearable and its a crazy generous amount of time and effort sean's been putting in :ok:

Edited by markedone
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yea, I haven’t joined the chat, but so digging the marathon every day. Makes me look forward to working in the basement instead of my office.

sean thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The chat, personally, I find it a little tiring, it's as if there is an alpha male syndrome.
Music generally takes off in the evening, every day there is some discovery to take home.
Sean Booth is devoting a lot of energy to this initiative, I imagine that he is having fun first, but he is certainly giving everything he can to remedy the surreal situation of these months.
However, nothing is known about Rob. i hope he is immersed in Max for a new Casual tornado. I say this for him, I say this for us.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Draft78 said:

The chat, personally, I find it a little tiring, it's as if there is an alpha male syndrome.
Music generally takes off in the evening, every day there is some discovery to take home.
Sean Booth is devoting a lot of energy to this initiative, I imagine that he is having fun first, but he is certainly giving everything he can to remedy the surreal situation of these months.
However, nothing is known about Rob. i hope he is immersed in Max for a new Casual tornado. I say this for him, I say this for us.

i  think rob has a couple kids doesn't he? i'm sure he's plenty busy. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

uh, yea, kids while in quarantine? rob is probably hiding in his bathroom and listening to sean every day too

  • Haha 6
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jules said:

uh, yea, kids while in quarantine? rob is probably hiding in his bathroom and listening to sean every day too

the rob pls thread seems selfish now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Draft78 said:

The chat, personally, I find it a little tiring, it's as if there is an alpha male syndrome.
Music generally takes off in the evening, every day there is some discovery to take home.
Sean Booth is devoting a lot of energy to this initiative, I imagine that he is having fun first, but he is certainly giving everything he can to remedy the surreal situation of these months.
However, nothing is known about Rob. i hope he is immersed in Max for a new Casual tornado. I say this for him, I say this for us.

The chat is optional, you know. Not a requirement for listening to a stream.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Blir said:
5 hours ago, Draft78 said:

The chat, personally, I find it a little tiring, it's as if there is an alpha male syndrome.
Music generally takes off in the evening, every day there is some discovery to take home.
Sean Booth is devoting a lot of energy to this initiative, I imagine that he is having fun first, but he is certainly giving everything he can to remedy the surreal situation of these months.
However, nothing is known about Rob. i hope he is immersed in Max for a new Casual tornado. I say this for him, I say this for us.

The chat is optional, you know. Not a requirement for listening to a stream.

yea idk, just don't take it too seriously imo 

just have fun! :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

from now on

my mantra is my mantra is what kind of cunt has a mantra

I need new Ae so srsly. Life is so different in home office. Could listen to fresh Ae the whole working day.

soon pls

Edited by Wurstwasser
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just started

574FD9A2-2B39-4E6E-A3B5-DFF51F64B0A2.thumb.jpeg.dffabb4a72a0ca2e2537c2bcd3826b86.jpeg

gonna miss this one, at work today :cattears:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Damn so good 

Edited by Upset man
Incomplete

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw Fredd-e made a comment in the chat about a spotify playlist of a lot of what he’s played so far. Does anyone have a link to that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quarantine.Quadwash.han.ds 

  • Burger 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nikisoko said:

Haha thanks! I felt too dumb to be like one of those people but I appreciate that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...