IGNORED

Autechre mixlr active again!

modey

yeah, as pointed out in the rob pls thread

On 3/26/2020 at 4:45 PM, jaderpansen said:

so you made spaces how v. thank you for that.

one of their very best tracks on probably the best volume of one of their best releases... so far.

1 hour ago, jaderpansen said:

yeah, as pointed out in the rob pls thread

one of their very best tracks on probably the best volume of one of their best releases... so far.

But I don’t understand spaces how?

How?

V?!

Is it v?!

19 minutes ago, darreichungsform said:

Because he in an unrighteous way stole Rob's and Sean's identity. An immoral and selfish act. Deeply despicable

stealing the identity of AE in the streaming of AE just in the presence of AE is at least a heroic act. And like all heroic acts it ended badly. But now it has been rehabilitated. The funny thing is that it is no longer able to change its name: autechre fake approved

thing is I think actual impersonations are lame, I thought it'd be obvious it was a fake account, like the H character would show up all wonky. So in the end it wasn't even funny

Edited by KovalainenFanBoy

Ever dreamed of being the Autechre? You wanna be like the Autechre for a day? Just change your username and add one of the space chars to the echre

▕ ▏

▕ ▏

▕ ▏

▕ ▏

▕ ▏  

▕ ▏  

▕ ▏ 

▕ ▏  

▕ ▏  

▕ ▏    
▕ ▏  

▕ ▏    
    ▕▏
▕ ▏
▕ ▏
  ▕⁠▏

3 minutes ago, darreichungsform said:

Ever dreamed of being the Autechre? You wanna be like the Autechre for a day? Just change your username and add one of the space chars to the echre

▕ ▏

▕ ▏

▕ ▏

▕ ▏

▕ ▏  

▕ ▏  

▕ ▏ 

▕ ▏  

▕ ▏  

▕ ▏    
▕ ▏  

▕ ▏    
    ▕▏
▕ ▏
▕ ▏
  ▕⁠▏

Thanx maan! ❤️

• Burger 1

16 minutes ago, jaderpansen said:

The answer is yes to all of that... AND MOAR!

Thnx amigo!

And if anybody wonders.. one part of the ‘percussions’ in the track was made out of raw impulse response files. I know bc i had the same idea yrs ago so I recognized it immediately.

Yurr weall cum!  

Allegedly! 

Edited by xox

Just wanted to thank everyone involved in recording these and filling in a comprehensive tracklist.

Times are bleak and I've been working my ass off but this gives me tons of new music to explore over the weekend.