IGNORED

Autechre mixlr active again!

modey

1 hour ago, jaderpansen said:

This might just be one of the deepest tracks i ever heard in my life, fucking epiphany. ? Sincere thanks for bringing it to my attention! (@AE too, oc)

i haven’t listened to the entire mix yet but of the 4-5 hours i caught that was a standout. such a great groove. tracks like th at make me wanna dig through tons of older stuff but there’s just so much to get to the gems. thx_ae

• Like 2

Yay, it was quite nice to discover they had thrown in some old Biosphere into the mix! That warms my northern-arctic heart ?

And that Reload track a little after the 2hour mark.... what a pleasant discovery!  Such lushness and such goodness  ?

råbb & shøn - tænks!

• Burger 1

Been biting off bits of this at work the past few days, what a smooth mix of potent tracks. Would really love to know the track around 2:37 in between Coil and Born Under a Rhyming Planet. I think it says something about "i want to get some lsd"

12 hours ago, BoomTssPhace said:

Been biting off bits of this at work the past few days, what a smooth mix of potent tracks. Would really love to know the track around 2:37 in between Coil and Born Under a Rhyming Planet. I think it says something about "i want to get some lsd"

I think it's a mix of Coil's - "Where Even The Darkness Is Something To See" and Coil's track "Further"?

Its cool to hear that in addition to hip hop, ae are proper deep into early rave and jungle.  Its not new news as theyve talked and showed it in past dj sets, but im just noticing more similarities between the stuff around hr6 and the vibe RDJ has been pushing in his recent live sets.  Its cool to imagine them hanging out and vibing out on late 80s early 90s rave records