acid1

acid1 Tracks

I started this on 4/20 but got too lazy to finish it until now. 

• Like 1

this is fun, not sure about that distorted snare, it stand out too much, doesn't go well with the break in the back imo, it breaks the groove...

anyway these melodies are fun as hell...

bring that drill brake up front man!!!

• Like 1

On 10/14/2019 at 8:08 AM, acid1 said:

Figured I would start my own thread.

As a new father, my time is extremely limited and most of my "experiments" are reduced to occasional modular noodling while working from home.

First track is a jungle tune I made the other week.

I'm late to this but, WOW!!! That really was incredible! I love how fast and hectic it is. I aspire to do drums like this, this is really really really good!! Do you actually have any tips for fellas trying to make stuff like this?? I would greatly appreciate it.

• Like 1

On 5/18/2020 at 6:17 PM, KingBo0 said:

I'm late to this but, WOW!!! That really was incredible! I love how fast and hectic it is. I aspire to do drums like this, this is really really really good!! Do you actually have any tips for fellas trying to make stuff like this?? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Every time I approach drums in a song its a little different to keep things interesting. I will say I usually stick to trackers of some sort like Renoise, Redux, and Nerdseq. I enjoy layering drum loops ontop of eachother and then cut them up to give them a more manic and noisy feel. Sometimes its best to just generate a bunch of drums by any means necessary then "fix"/rearrange in your daw.

Unrelated to Papa John but this is a new one