IGNORED

The better Björk was made by Plaid

Listening to the old goldies... Must really say, Plaids most glorious stuff is the Björk remixes. The original tracks are not at all as good as after the Plaid treatment.

All is full of love // Cover me -- bestestest of the bestest. The voice goes so well with their music. AIFOL is strong itself and Plaid made it immortal for me. Cover Me I think is without beats in the original, it's awesome what they made of it.

yep, all great mixes.  please tell me youve heard lillith?

but i cant agree with your better than original comment, she just has such an immense discography of both original material and also remixes. apples and oranges for a complete meal.  for remixes i quite like the variety on the  telegram compilation.

The rmx of All is full of love must be the worst ive ever heard! Nothing with nothing! ...even worst than Alva Noto’s rmx of Bjork! I mean, the music is great as Plaid usually are but as soon as she starts to sing everything falls apart. 
#ammasirius

On 10/15/2019 at 6:39 PM, markedone said:

yep, all great mixes.  please tell me youve heard lillith?

Not for Threes, of course. Lilith ranks behind the first two mentioned for me. But a highlight from that album nevertheless. Extork, as another track with voice, was awesome as well.

Charlene, is of TBD, right? Not Ed and Andy?

On 10/18/2019 at 10:39 AM, Chabraendeky said:

On one of the Tour DVDs - must be the Homogenic Tour - Plaid is delivering the beats. Almost every track is a Plaid remix. The bestest!

It has to be this (it's a while I've seen it):

https://www.discogs.com/Björk-Cambridge/release/235100

looks like this is credited to mark bell, maybe its another?

If the youtube clips are anything to go by, I don't hear Plaids involvement in this whatsoever. It's a mostly accoustic arrangement. Odds are, it's Mark Bell doing the electronics. Why invite Plaid while they have not much to do? Unless you think they wrote the accoustic arrangements. Highly unlikely. 

Interested to hear the concert they did do together, though. I assume it is another one.

Archived