IGNORED

AE Tour 2020

Draft78

I just posted this clue in the AE_LIVE thread, but I think it deserves a dedicated thread.
In a facebook page (autechre fans) someone wrote the following:

"From the newsletter of the boys' agency : AUTECHRE TBC touring Q3-4 2020 "

If they present an updated version of 2016 live we would still have to wait a long time for soundboards, but since it is material dated almost four years, it is reasonable to hope for completely new material, and, in the meantime, the publication of aeonsix ... Cthulhu must have heard our invocations!

R&S... if Italy is included - and it will be a wound if it were not - just let it not be the Club2club. In 2016 it was a pain, the sound was low, confused, mistreated in the reverberation of that inhospitable room overflowing with humans who wanted everything except autechre. I am willing to come up to the top of the aspromonete, if necessary, but the C2C is the last thinkable place.

my speculation based on the facts we have is that its a total diff set from onesix, it would be 4 years passed, no way are they gunna stay on that, theyre pushin the fuckin envelope mate. also what newsletter? what you talking about ??

Archived