IGNORED

Detroit - any/all styles

cwmbrancity

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe worth to visit this old thread too:

I mostly listen only to early UR. Punisher/Method Of Force maybe being my favorite release. And, well, Final Frontier, nuff said. btw while waiting the UR bandcamp update, if you, my deeply honored fellow watmmer happen to have some decent ~320k rips of UR's Piranha EP and fury 12" feel free to tell me too. Hell if you're too shy to tell it publicly, feel free to tell it straight to me via pm.:cat:

Edited by Uros
brainfart

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dunno how I've never heard of this before now, but so far the best thing to come out of COVID-19 imposed isolation is hearing this for the first time.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/17/2020 at 1:38 AM, chenGOD said:

Dunno how I've never heard of this before now, but so far the best thing to come out of COVID-19 imposed isolation is hearing this for the first time.

I love this album. highly secrete gem. Force is one of those tracks that defines a time and place in my life.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 10/24/2019 at 6:15 PM, cwmbrancity said:

Those Jeff Mills Wizard mixes are phenomenal. There are some more of them below. Heard them for the first time last year and was blown away. Someone in the comments said that he was mostly mixing live with just turntables and mixers with very minimal tape-edits prepared beforehand, which if true is wild. A wizard truly.

Spoiler

also included a personal fav of Mills techno stuff:

• Like 3