IGNORED

The Future Sound of London - 2020 Calendar Album

Rubin Farr

• Rubin Farr changed the title to The Future Sound of London - 2020 Calendar Album
  • 2 months later...

Yeah, they're normally the 20-somethingth, I think November 2019's was actually on the 30th.

Last year's calendar album was absolutely superb, the more I listen to it the more I think it could actually end up in my top 10 FSOL records, so my hopes are high for this year's.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2020 at 6:30 PM, purlieu said:

Yeah, they're normally the 20-somethingth, I think November 2019's was actually on the 30th.

Last year's calendar album was absolutely superb, the more I listen to it the more I think it could actually end up in my top 10 FSOL records, so my hopes are high for this year's.

New track out today. Written just this month and suitably lush.

I’d agree that the 2019 album is among their best stuff. So many different vibes, sequenced perfectly together though.

Lifeforms and Dead Cities are the two go-to albums for newbies. The best of is really, really not. 

ISDN, Archives 5 & 9, Environments 4, 5 and 6.5 would be my next steps after that. But there's so much gold. Just be wary of anything labelled Amorphous Androgynous from 2002, as it's their psych-rock project which is mostly very different.

16 minutes ago, purlieu said:

The best of is really, really not. 

Yeah, definitely echo that sentiment also

f68e0e56eb7be68907e16a0d2e436a5c.jpg

Ross: Reached a weird point in my life that I now can't decide between ISDN and Dead Cities as my fave FSOL album. Is this what a mid-life crisis is ?

Archived