IGNORED

Why I'm the best

Aleczandah the Great

3 minutes ago, xox said:

Alec, why are you so ugly looking? I know this might be very sensitive topic for you but I’m asking because I believe i can help you. PM me if you want to know more about my power; i helped millions of people all around the world. 

Atrocious attempt at a comeback, you tried though x

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, thousands of ppl are looking at your direction on concerts and i want to help them too. Please, have understanding!

2 minutes ago, Aleczandah the Great said:

pretending to be of a passable IQ | Brainlet | Know Your Meme

Masks never help! We need to go radical on you!

7 minutes ago, Aleczandah the Great said:

Who is this newfag anyway?

No need for unpleasantness; im just trying to help you with your deformities. Im a world known plastic surgeon which can help you! I usually give massive discounts to watmmers. Just pm, im there for you! Say NO to ugliness! I can make you beautiful like i did with Bieber; he lacks talent for music just like you do but he’s beautiful now; why do you think he’s so popular?! Be real!

33 minutes ago, Aleczandah the Great said:

All that matters is the blue tick, my man. Where's yours? Plus I've only recently started putting stuff on there - my full discography is at http://aleczandah.bandcamp.com/

What I heard on Spotify was more than enough cheers. And as you no longer need 250 followers to be varified anyone could get your beloved blue tick. Sorry.

7 minutes ago, xox said:

No need for unpleasantness; im just trying to help you with your deformities. Im a world known plastic surgeon which can help you! I usually give massive discounts to watmmers. Just pm, im there for you! Say NO to ugliness! I can make you beautiful like i did with Bieber; he lacks talent for music just like you do but he’s beautiful now; why do you think he’s so popular?! Be real!

>can't deal with the fact I'm a more successful musician, actor, graphic designer and games designer

>spams the same weak insult repeatedly

Christ in my day trolling was actually creative. How sad.

1 minute ago, tec said:

What I heard on Spotify was more than enough cheers. And as you no longer need 250 followers to be varified anyone could get your beloved blue tick. Sorry.

So what you're saying is that you DON'T have a blue tick?

1 minute ago, Aleczandah the Great said:

>can't deal with the fact I'm a more successful musician, actor, graphic designer and games designer

>spams the same weak insult repeatedly

Christ in my day trolling was actually creative. How sad.

I’m a genius level artist, so it’s not that. I just never brag about it.

But listen... It’s a known fact in medicine that patients deny  their medical problems. Your attempt to change the subject and your general narcissism are most likely related to your aesthetic problems. I just want to ensure you that your problems are solvable! You just need to have fate!

5 minutes ago, xox said:

I’m a genius level artist, so it’s not that. I just never brag about it.

But listen... It’s a known fact in medicine that patients deny  their medical problems. Your attempt to change the subject and your general narcissism are most likely related to your aesthetic problems. I just want to ensure you that your problems are solvable! You just need to have fate!

Someone give this guy some Reddit Gold already!

lol@newfag

I see you're still into your 2011 /b/ style trolling antics. When sarcasm was still sarcasm. Nowadays though....people killed sarcasm. It's cancer.

More+4chan+spare+a+thumb_f9321a_3088204.

serious question Alexander, why did you choose to come back to WATMM with this kind of thread? what are you hoping to achieve here? are you just a bit bored and thought that this would be a good way to waste a few days?

You didn't even make the Hakuna Kulala releases art? What a loser you are. Those are way better.

For real: I've got pretty much all the Nyege vinyl / tapes and I was going to compliment you because I dig the design but the last you need is encouragement so I'll just say read the rules ? if you can get me a Nyege shirt (XL) I'll definitely get back on the praising wagon tho

14 minutes ago, BCM said:

serious question Alexander, why did you choose to come back to WATMM with this kind of thread? what are you hoping to achieve here? are you just a bit bored and thought that this would be a good way to waste a few days?

It was prophesied https://news.yahoo.com/sugababes-reunion-mutya-keisha-siobhan-085900253.html

16 minutes ago, Herr Jan said:

You didn't even make the Hakuna Kulala releases art? What a loser you are. Those are way better.

For real: I've got pretty much all the Nyege vinyl / tapes and I was going to compliment you because I dig the design but the last you need is encouragement so I'll just say read the rules ? if you can get me a Nyege shirt (XL) I'll definitely get back on the praising wagon tho

I'm trying to get myself a Hakuna Kulala release at the moment, fuck the artwork

Standard Nyege Tapes or the limited edition Nyege Festival 2018 with added kitenge trim (also designed by me)image.png.aeacf50c89e943879131add8e8baf962.png

The link is dead

9 minutes ago, Aleczandah the Great said:

Same as it ever was. I'm reviled by the WATMM community because I'm the Azealia Banks of IDM

The link is dead

26 minutes ago, Aleczandah the Great said:

I'm trying to get myself a Hakuna Kulala release at the moment, fuck the artwork

Standard Nyege Tapes or the limited edition Nyege Festival 2018 with added kitenge trim (also designed by me)image.png.aeacf50c89e943879131add8e8baf962.png

Standard black one with the label logo pls

you see Alan, nobody is impressed by your antics and the only people to reply half seriously just want to use you for free stuff. you're a joke Alan, a joke and nothing more.

3 minutes ago, BCM said:

you see Alan, nobody is impressed by your antics and the only people to reply half seriously just want to use you for free stuff. you're a joke Alan, a joke and nothing more.

Who said anything about free? Fuck you, pay me.

6 minutes ago, Herr Jan said:

Standard black one with the label logo pls

A'ight, come pick it up from Kampala, that'll be 50,000UGX

Archived