IGNORED

Why I'm the best

Aleczandah the Great

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, cwmbrancity said:

@Aleczandah the Great you should team up here, massive creative potential for you both 

Nice, any collab requests should probably be sent to http://www.twitter.com/aleczandah as Joyrex will probably ban me soon as he's still salty about me editing the WATMM Wikipedia article to say I created the site before getting the whole wiki page deleted top lel

1 hour ago, MadameChaos said:

I'm watching you Mr Fake Account....

Not sure if it's fake. Looks to me like good old Aleczandah. Not sure if that was XLT or WATMM. Perhaps both. Anyways, feels the same. And the response of people in general doesn't look different either. ;D

Anyway because I'm so wonderful, benevolent, humble and generous I've decided to give away some Steam keys for my game which you probably can't afford - now with added Halloween content cos I'm great like that.

Just tell me why I'm so great and if I deem the praise acceptable, I'll PM you a key

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1092060/Hiscores_Gold/

Nice review here: 

I don’t know what that is but won’t be bothered to watch the video tbh. If you could give me a SINCERE primer on it, I would be more inclined to investigate.

like godel said, I’m not going to allow myself a painfully slow death of irony poisoning, so I only participate in sincere activities. 

1 hour ago, Aleczandah the Great said:

Anyway because I'm so wonderful, benevolent, humble and generous I've decided to give away some Steam keys for my game which you probably can't afford - now with added Halloween content cos I'm great like that.

Just tell me why I'm so great and if I deem the praise acceptable, I'll PM you a key

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1092060/Hiscores_Gold/

Nice review here: 

The truth is out, if you wanted some people to play your shitty game just ask, fuck sake lol.

6 hours ago, Aleczandah the Great said:

I'm reviled by the WATMM community because I'm the Azealia Banks of IDM

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean, but I think the reason why you're reviled here is because you don't seem interested in talking about anything except yourself.  The web site is called WE are the music makers, not I am the music maker.  Like any and every community in human history, this place requires you to give up a part of your ego for the sake of others.  If you don't have that, then you simply aren't a part of the community and won't be treated as such.  If you want to discuss your own projects, you can do so in the EKT boards or in your signature, but this isn't the way to have an honest discussion, and it's unfair to the community to do things like this.

2 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean, but I think the reason why you're reviled here is because you don't seem interested in talking about anything except yourself.  The web site is called WE are the music makers, not I am the music maker.  Like any and every community in human history, this place requires you to give up a part of your ego for the sake of others.  If you don't have that, then you simply aren't a part of the community and won't be treated as such.  If you want to discuss your own projects, you can do so in the EKT boards or in your signature, but this isn't the way to have an honest discussion, and it's unfair to the community to do things like this.

didn't even read, lol

Archived