IGNORED

Wholesale Vinyl from Warp/Ninjatune/etc.

ZeroZeroZero

Hello Friends.  I could use some advice!

Wife and I decided to open up a small shop selling LP's and vintage clothing.  We already have most of our stock ready to go but  I am wanting to specialize the records (new stock) according to the labels listed in the title as well as smaller more indy stuff in line (style wise) with the likes of this forum.  

Aside from directly contacting labels such as Occult Research and others that size, would anyone know the best route to getting some wholesale deals on new stock from the bigger names?  I've got some bases covered but will use any info really.  

As an artist myself, I really want to promote more creative and forward stuff!   If any of you creators would like to personally put some of your stuff in our shop feel free to reach out to me.  I'm open to talking!  

Thanks for taking the time!

Since you're based in the US (presumably), I would try getting in touch with WARP in the US (they have an office in NYC) and see what options are about domestic distribution, as overseas imports will kill any potential profits you might think of making.

14 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

Since you're based in the US (presumably), I would try getting in touch with WARP in the US (they have an office in NYC) and see what options are about domestic distribution, as overseas imports will kill any potential profits you might think of making.

Ah, Thanks.  I couldn't find a contact link on warp.net so was wondering how to make the connection. 

in the states:

forced exposure does wholesale for shops.  they have most things. 

lot's of labels do wholesale on their own

light in the attic

deathwaltz

erased tapes

and there's that other distributor in the states.. er.. red something.. shit.. i can't remember. we order from them for modular8.. it's not Red Music.. but something else.. oof.. can't recall. 

Archived