IGNORED

Modular/Hardware/Guitar live video tracks

zoid

On 5/31/2020 at 9:46 PM, zoid said:

next track out is this one, Chicago / ghetto-house / guitar track:

Let the comments fly! By which i mean I'd really appreciate it if you could head over to Soundcloud and drop a comment on the track, it's like a graveyard with extra tumbleweeds over there:

Pretty cool. ?

On 7/3/2020 at 12:22 AM, zoid said:

Here be my new track:

there is only one lonely spam comment. give him some company please nice watmm commentores!

Fonk!!! Dope couldn't quite get my head around the music but the bassline was well funky. Then it goes into some mad soloing towards the end fusion style. Nice.

On 7/4/2020 at 11:34 AM, TheBro said:

Pretty cool. ?

Thanks The Bro ?

On 7/4/2020 at 11:39 AM, TheBro said:

Fonk!!! Dope couldn't quite get my head around the music but the bassline was well funky. Then it goes into some mad soloing towards the end fusion style. Nice.

Cheers! Thanks for checking it out ?

• Like 1

It should be illegal to have 18-ish views on a track as funky as Never Stop! I love everything about it, expert harmony and such great rhythm. Will you feature on my WIP funk track? I have a new funk project in the works. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zoid said:

Thanks The Bro ?

Cheers! Thanks for checking it out ?

Yeah Zoid let me know if you want to collab too although I'm no way on your level lol.

On 7/7/2020 at 1:58 PM, chim said:

It should be illegal to have 18-ish views on a track as funky as Never Stop! I love everything about it, expert harmony and such great rhythm. Will you feature on my WIP funk track? I have a new funk project in the works. 

Ah Mike West SE! Sure I'm up for it, it would be an honour ? diggin your tracks too

On 7/7/2020 at 2:08 PM, TheBro said:

Yeah Zoid let me know if you want to collab too although I'm no way on your level lol.

I'm up for collabs! especially if you want tasty jazz guitar lines all over a track ? although i know guitar is not usually the first thing you think of adding to acid/techno/house/beats!

hmu zoid@zoid.ie

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have a new track out, another vocoder joint:

According to a soundcloud commentor, this track has big titties. I have no idea what that's supposed to mean.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/16/2020 at 9:21 PM, TheBro said:

I feel like you got a full blown disco record in you. Had know idea what you were you saying lol but it was pretty funky.

i definitely do! ?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Nice! Looks fun. Definitely competing guitar and synth bass there, so I'd remove or configure one. Keep experimenting. Guitar has potential. I really liked your robot #4. Elements more segmented and fit together better here.

Edited by staberinde
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 1/10/2021 at 8:30 PM, staberinde said:

Nice! Looks fun. Definitely competing guitar and synth bass there, so I'd remove or configure one. Keep experimenting. Guitar has potential. I really liked your robot #4. Elements more segmented and fit together better here.

Hey thanks staberinde!

sorry for late reply.

I've been working on a lot of musics. I got a wireless midi pickup for my guitar which is exactly the missing link between the electronic world and the guitar world. Now I don't have to use the boring old guitar sounds.

like this:

https://youtu.be/GGK2vNsNOiE

https://youtu.be/JdRrS0tMU6Q

Edited by zoid
changed
  • Like 1