IGNORED

phlux-dnamix short tracks

sine nomine

hi all,

focusing on making short tracks, not up to mixing these yet, very rough and aiming for one track a week.

just tired of not having any output and deleting everything.

so here's the first one. 

any feedback would be much appreciated.

all the best, to all.

cheers,

sine.

hey sine, this is really good! all the elements on the track fit well in my opinion, the melody and the overall build up keeps me interested throughout.

the only thing that i would change is the snare sound that starts at 0:59, it's a bit dry and it stands out more than it should imo. also maybe try to slowly change the sound of the melody synth from the 2nd half onwards? smth as simple as increasing the resonance, the release, or playing around with the delay effect could elevate the song even more. 

5 hours ago, mirror said:

hey sine, this is really good! all the elements on the track fit well in my opinion, the melody and the overall build up keeps me interested throughout.

the only thing that i would change is the snare sound that starts at 0:59, it's a bit dry and it stands out more than it should imo. also maybe try to slowly change the sound of the melody synth from the 2nd half onwards? smth as simple as increasing the resonance, the release, or playing around with the delay effect could elevate the song even more. 

thanks for your time in giving me some ideas mate, really appreciate it ?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived