IGNORED

Nina Kraviz has been CANCELLED

sheatheman

1 hour ago, brian trageskin said:

even though the comments are mostly in praise of the vid, can't help but notice some 2nd level reply comments with an anti-white sentiment, fs

gotta watch out for that kinda stuff and challenge it wherever possible

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, President Squidward said:

I hate how many times I've seen cancel culture being used for stuff not worthy of cancelling in the past couple of years

I recently got an email from Louis CK and my frozen heart began to thaw.

3 hours ago, IDEM said:

I envy you.

Heh, I bought tickets through his site and watched Horace and Pete so it’s just one of his website emails I don’t know him.

42 minutes ago, Candiru said:

Heh, I bought tickets through his site and watched Horace and Pete so it’s just one of his website emails I don’t know him.

Wow, I'd totally forgotten about that show! Did you like it?

33 minutes ago, IDEM said:

Wow, I'd totally forgotten about that show! Did you like it?

Yeah, it was nicely done. Alan Alda is a beast. 

29 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

if you're not kidding, plz elaborate

No no no, it’s like getting an email from Ticketmaster or something, but it showed new signs of Louie activity since he’s been touring. I just look forward to seeing his new standup at some point. 

yeah, he said he's going to have some video to buy on the site at some point too. maybe he's going to release his canned film on there or something, I got a torrent of that though and it's not great.

33 minutes ago, Amen Warrior said:

Jeff Goldblum is currently cancelled but that didn't stop him playing jazz piano live on BBC 1 last night at the festival of remembrance (wtf)

saw some "fuck goldblum" type tweets but didn't investigate. he was a human fly... surely there must be some leeway for insect brained people? 

edit: all he did was say "i'd consider working w/woody allen again, until i learned something more" is that why everyone is freaking out?  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/11/08/jeff-goldblum-says-would-consider-working-with-woody-allen-again/

52 minutes ago, ignatius said:

saw some "fuck goldblum" type tweets but didn't investigate. he was a human fly... surely there must be some leeway for insect brained people? 

edit: all he did was say "i'd consider working w/woody allen again, until i learned something more" is that why everyone is freaking out?  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/11/08/jeff-goldblum-says-would-consider-working-with-woody-allen-again/

I also saw some tweet a couple weeks back of some lady mentioning Jeff Goldblum and has been mentioning him a lot in early October on Twitter apparently? It never blew up really but I look at sources where its rumored Nicole Cliffe is a liar but I don't know who to believe. Seeing replies mentioning their own stories too.

On 11/9/2019 at 4:54 AM, Bodhidharma said:

even though the comments are mostly in praise of the vid, can't help but notice some 2nd level reply comments with an anti-white sentiment, fs

gotta watch out for that kinda stuff and challenge it wherever possible

Oooo show me the anti white comments. My rage receptors are due for a fix. 

On 11/1/2019 at 7:50 PM, Det Bluto said:

Can we isolate this into just a fashion perspective and agree that for whatever reason, white people look terrible with cornrows? 100% of the time. It never should even get to this point. 

cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpeg

On 11/1/2019 at 12:50 PM, Det Bluto said:

Can we isolate this into just a fashion perspective and agree that for whatever reason, all people look terrible with cornrows? 100% of the time. It never should even get to this point. 

fixed

Archived