IGNORED

Happy Halloween / Samhain / Dia de los Muertos

Rubin Farr

BOO!! ??Sorry did I scare you?! WASSUP GURL??? ITS ALMOST COCKTOBER ????? AND IF YOU?? ARE GETTING THIS??? IT MEANS UR A HALLOWEEN ?? HOE????? every year in Cocktober the jack o slut? comes to life????????? coming to harvest ??? his hoes for THOT-O-WEEN??????? send this to 10 other Halloween Hoes or else you a TRICK??? ? IF YOU GET 4 BACK UR A THOT-O-WEEN TREAT? IF YOU GET 6 BACK UR A SLUTTY WITCH BITCH??✨? BUT IF YOU GET 10 BACK UR THE SPOOKIEST SLUT ON THE BLOCK?????? If you don’t send this to 1️⃣0️⃣other thots??? you will get NO DICK ?? this COCKTOBER?

Edited by colunga
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 1

I've never liked dressing up. This year I'm sending my g/f out on her own. Or rather, she was invited out by a friend and didn't extend the invitation to me which is just perfect. But I do need to pick up some candy for the brats in the neighborhood. Bracing myself for hearing "how many can I take?" over and over. 

I decided at the last minute this morning that I was going to go to work in costume, but I only had about 15 minutes to come up with something so I ended up dressing as a generic supporting cast member from Shocking Dark (since I already had the 80s green jumpsuit from when I was planning to play some Shocking Dark themed solo shows - ended up ditching the gimmick because the jumpsuit rides up in a way that you can't see but it makes it uncomfortable to stand up for more than 10 or 15 minutes).  Since that's basically a green jumpsuit and headset mic, everyone thinks I'm an air traffic controller, so I spent a decent chunk of my afternoon explaining Shocking Dark to people who have no idea movies like that even exist.

Edited by TubularCorporation

2 hours ago, yekker said:

So did everyone eat lots of candy? Do anything spooky?

I ate some candy. Not a gluttonous amount.

I think next Halloween I'd like to just get piss drunk and stay at home and watch crappy grind-house horror flicks. More appealing than having to endure hyperactive kids from the step-family, which I've already done too many times.

Good trick or treat outing with the kiddos, nice cool clear weather. Mood was perfect: watched an owl literally fly over the center-line of our street, about 20' off the ground, before the sun went down. Managed to give out most of our candy.