IGNORED

Radioactive Man - Doors To Manual 1999-2019

gated

Looks to be a landmark compilation of Keith's music. Here's what he says:

THIS IS A VINYL ONLY RELEASE

“Where's the new album then? Well, it’s on the way but I've been thinking about doing this for a while and rather than just think about it, I decided to do it. 20 years have passed (what happened there?) since my first release. The Uranium EP seemed to have some legs, and people were asking for a re-press over 10 years later. Most of the other EPs along the way had 300 copies pressed and some are fetching fairly silly prices on Discogs (too many sharks!).

“I thought it would be a nice idea to use my mastering and vinyl cutting skills I've learned over the last 8 years and make these sound as sweet as possible. Some I've re-mastered and some never made it onto vinyl in the first place.

“So here it is, 4 bits of vinyl, 16 tracks. In collaboration with Lung, an old friend and amazing artist who I've always worked with the design side of things. The cover is embossed hotfoil ” - Radioactive Man

1 hour ago, ARPA said:

Dear Radioactive Man VINYL ONLY SUCKS

I knew peeps here would hate that. I also disagree with his thing about Discogs sharks -- loads of people say that, but, like, that's the nature of a marketplace. What, you think people shouldn't sell stuff for market rates if people are willing to pay those prices? It's related to demand. There's tons of stuff on Discogs that's really cheap but is still quality, and tons of stuff that's bizarrely over-valued. Just the way it is.

Couldn't resist picking this one up, had been sniffing around the Uranium EP and the 1st album on Discogs so the timing worked out very well. Bit steep but no regrets.

No idea why he can't release an mp3 version on bandcamp too though, would bring in a few extra £ and everyone's happy.

Archived