Yup, this thing here is confusing. Like, he said he had ditched the whole beatwife moniker, so it was somewhat strange if he suddenly went back to it, plus this stuff doesn't even sound like anything I'm used hear from him. Made me think if this was Richard Wilson alias at all, but some other beatwife dude. But some forgotten tracks which have gathered dust for 20 years released now without even asking from the artist....well, don't know what to make of it. Somehow tastes little bad :unsure:

• Rubin Farr changed the title to Beatwife - Beatwife
On 11/3/2019 at 7:52 PM, Uros said:

Yup, this thing here is confusing. Like, he said he had ditched the whole beatwife moniker, so it was somewhat strange if he suddenly went back to it, plus this stuff doesn't even sound like anything I'm used hear from him. Made me think if this was Richard Wilson alias at all, but some other beatwife dude. But some forgotten tracks which have gathered dust for 20 years released now without even asking from the artist....well, don't know what to make of it. Somehow tastes little bad :unsure:

But he released beatwife material in June?

https://www.discogs.com/Beatwife-Ronaldsey/release/13724547

^Very true. lol, even made a thread for it back then. I thought it was a collection for old Beatwife archived tracks or something, whereas this one I understood to be some new stuff....which it apparently is not. Anyway here's the thread if you want to give it a look.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now