IGNORED

Aro Mor - fall - {kısa}

AroMor

Hello dear forum members, this is a new song of mine, hope you like it, please give me some criticism, whether constructive or not, as to what you think of my music as I really want to improve my style ?

Hello, AroMor! I really enjoyed the intro. I feel the drums around 2:15 are a bit loud while still building up the groove. I'd instead use some cymbal/hat work there to build tension then let the kick and snare come in around 2:40. Overall its a really nice mood. I like the uneven hat patterns, and the delayed synth line. Cheers!

Hey AroMor ! first of all I found the melodic lines of your tracks very cool ! I'm a drummer and I would suggest you to use more the velocity function of your DAW because some parts of your tracks don't feel natural at all while you use true drum samples. It sounds a bit odd. Try adding maybe some ghost notes. Hope my comments will help you !

- The Aux

• 2 weeks later...

those are real drums 

you are a drummer, sounds otherwise are just okay..I liked the sound of being launched into outer space, but for me, you have to focus on getting better with the music. This is a great starting point and the sky is the limit.  Continue to listen and create and you will get there.

Archived