IGNORED

The Instaphex account.

donquixote

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the old chestnut of someone acting like Richard or claiming they're Richard to promote their own usually mediocre music.

If your music can't stand on its own without being associated with a big name artist, then what's the point?

Just now, t3ac said:

ty! 

don't think that it is related to rdj in any way.. but i like some of these melodies actually, especially in "7years"

Yeah it's definitely "quite good".

1 hour ago, donquixote said:

....And the post is removed.

Screenshot_20191104-192924_Instagram.jpg

Odd that they'd put the URL to Aphex's page... maybe it is legit?

11 minutes ago, Kennylogg Bubblebath said:

Boom Bip just played one of the tracks on NTS

Boom Bip!?!?

star wars GIF

21 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

Odd that they'd put the URL to Aphex's page... maybe it is legit?

Boom Bip!?!?

star wars GIF

I've just worked out the gram a little more. Apparently you can see what people have liked from what I can tell. I'm even less convinced now:

Screenshot_20191104-214359_Instagram.jpg

There's pages of that shit too.

1 minute ago, lucivalc said:

While I'm not convinced its him, those posts are where people have tagged that account with their pics.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Yep. I'm old.

It's strange. I don't think it's him though I really like it, especially the first tune. I was pretty sure this instaphex account was once listed officially on his Facebook page or something and isn't that number3_ guy following him the one who did his logo? If not I don't really know why I have been following that account for so long :-D. Maybe I'm completely wrong though... I also thought it was a verified account and it isn't the case obviously.

Just now, indulin said:

It's strange. I don't think it's him though I really like it, especially the first tune. I was pretty sure this instaphex account was once listed officially on his Facebook page or something and isn't that number3_ guy following him the one who did his logo? If not I don't really know why I have been following that account for so long :-D. Maybe I'm completely wrong though... I also thought it was a verified account and it isn't the case obviously.

actually i remember that account too, but i don’t remember the place where i found it..

21 minutes ago, indulin said:

I don't think number_3 (Paul) is that connected to Aphex anymore. He seems really interested in the cult of the logo which is fair as he designed it.

He was also the old dancer too for the sake of the thread. Used to buy t-shirts off him in the 90s. Nice bloke from what I remember. 

47 minutes ago, donquixote said:

I've just worked out the gram a little more. Apparently you can see what people have liked from what I can tell. I'm even less convinced now:

Screenshot_20191104-214359_Instagram.jpg

There's pages of that shit too.

Yeah, I highly doubt that:

1. Richard himself is actually on Instagram
  2. That even if he was, he wouldn't be going around liking stuff related to his 'brand' as it were (although someone running the account on his behalf could possibly be doing that)

Yeah, I highly doubt that:
  1. Richard himself is actually on Instagram
  2. That even if he was, he wouldn't be going around liking stuff related to his 'brand' as it were (although someone running the account on his behalf could possibly be doing that)
Those aren't likes, those are where people tagged that account with their memes and stuff.

1 minute ago, lucivalc said:

Those aren't likes, those are where people tagged that account with their memes and stuff.

Ah, okay - not an Instagram user myself (hate anything associated with Facebook myself personally)

Archived