IGNORED

The Instaphex account.

donquixote

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMMINENT!!

disclaimer: if you're wise you won't jump into this rabbit hole. At least, not like I just did. Euh, if you know what i mean. Which will likely be a negative. Or in other words: how to lose faith in humanity in a single post. Nevermind! 

9 hours ago, Joyrex said:

Ah, okay - not an Instagram user myself (hate anything associated with Facebook myself personally)

Instagram is a very strange place. To use it effectively, you have to ditch all your other tasks, it's ridiculous. I'm only posting here and there when I'm in the mood and sometimes I get news faster than on Facebook etc.

16 hours ago, hello spiral said:

OK BOOMER

Nah, you got it backwards - had I said I hated Instagram, then you could have used that trendy insult. Try again, basement-dwelling millennial. :dadjoke:

7 hours ago, indulin said:

Instagram is a very strange place. To use it effectively, you have to ditch all your other tasks, it's ridiculous. I'm only posting here and there when I'm in the mood and sometimes I get news faster than on Facebook etc.

All these social media platforms (especially those coming from Camp Zuck) are time sucks... IG seems to be the "new" platform for the new generation and Facebook is meant for the old fogeys like myself.

5 hours ago, IDEM said:

"Boomer" is a synonym for "Facebooker".

Aye.

12 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

Nah, you got it backwards - had I said I hated Instagram, then you could have used that trendy insult. Try again, basement-dwelling millennial. :dadjoke:

All these social media platforms (especially those coming from Camp Zuck) are time sucks... IG seems to be the "new" platform for the new generation and Facebook is meant for the old fogeys like myself.

Aye.

i consider my self so old in terms of the internet that im pre social media... hence i chill in lush places like this instead. 

guessing a lot of the older heads on the forum are in this group. 

10 minutes ago, donquixote said:

i consider my self so old in terms of the internet that im pre social media... hence i chill in lush places like this instead. 

guessing a lot of the older heads on the forum are in this group. 

Yeah, I'm glad forums still hold a place that social media hasn't managed to kill yet - although they could be thought of as the original social media...

5 hours ago, Joyrex said:

Aye.

oi I'm nearly 40 cunt

(apparently I'm a fucking xennial, whatever the fuck that is)

55 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

oi I'm nearly 40 cunt

(apparently I'm a fucking xennial, whatever the fuck that is)

LOL, 45 (soon to be 46) - you'll catch up to me eventually!

Archived