IGNORED

Plaid featured in this month's issue of Computer Music Magazine! (Plus NEW EP!!)

President Squidward

I've been meaning to make a topic to let all you British folks know that Plaid is featured on this month's issue (December 2019) of Computer Music magazine! I saw they retweeted the news on Twitter and scrambled to an ol British Newsstand website I used to buy the sadly defunct SpongeBob Magazine years back, Newsstand.co.uk. Very useful site if you're not living in the U.K and interested in seeing Plaid talk for a bit and show how they make Los with specific software, among a couple other features.

spacer.png

The magazine also shows a link to an awesome video with making Los too if you can't buy the magazine.

My copy came today and I peeked a bit through it. Will give it a full read later but I saw some news that caught my eye. Ed mentions a NEW EP coming by the end of November or so!!! I'm fuckin hyped, not only do we get Peel Session 2 but this too! Andy mentions it being "more pure dancey material".

spacer.png

I wish I can scan the 12-page feature but I sadly don't own a scanner and taking pictures on my sister's phones will take ages. XP

UVI Falcon looks really interesting ...

... and expensive.

Icarus, as it happens, is on sale for a mere 149 Euros.

But I’ll pass. Watching this really drove home the fact that I’m just banging pots and pans together. These guys really make what are essentially a rather limited number of elements go so very, very far with all those crazy amounts of automation.

Awesome. Thanks again for pointing this out, @President Squidward

3 hours ago, rhmilo said:

UVI Falcon looks really interesting ...

... and expensive.

Icarus, as it happens, is on sale for a mere 149 Euros.

But I’ll pass. Watching this really drove home the fact that I’m just banging pots and pans together. These guys really make what are essentially a rather limited number of elements go so very, very far with all those crazy amounts of automation.

Awesome. Thanks again for pointing this out, @President Squidward

No problem! I'm a big fan of Plaid so I love to point out news when I see it. I'm no ThePlaided though ?

as the moron I am I NOW see Andy mentioning the Inner Sound Set they did for Warp30 will come out digitally. I thought he just mentioned it as something they did.

so if inner sound set is getting a digital release... that means everything else on that NTS Warp30 stream probably will too.

time to hype fans of the fucking daddy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived