IGNORED

This is my debut track and the video that i made for it. I hope some of you like it....

ImperfectStranger

Well I thought this was excellent. I'm listening on my phone right now tho so can't comment on mixing in more detail but I really enjoyed this. I loved the long brooding intro and I love how it kept building and building in tension until the arps and more melodic parts started to come through. I love all the brooding pads: very kind of dark BOC style but then your video kind of evokes that vibe too so I can see how my brain thinks that way too. Congrats! Be proud of yourself and keep making ace dark tunes. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ImperfectStranger said:

Thanks for taking the time to listen/watch.

Imperfect Stranger

This is great stuff! if this is your debut, can't wait to see what you come up with next!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

This is great stuff! if this is your debut, can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Thank you Joyrex. Really appreciate you taking the time to listen.

42 minutes ago, Polytrix said:

Well I thought this was excellent. I'm listening on my phone right now tho so can't comment on mixing in more detail but I really enjoyed this. I loved the long brooding intro and I love how it kept building and building in tension until the arps and more melodic parts started to come through. I love all the brooding pads: very kind of dark BOC style but then your video kind of evokes that vibe too so I can see how my brain thinks that way too. Congrats! Be proud of yourself and keep making ace dark tunes. 

Nice one. Thanks for checking it out. Appreciated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ambience I could never get into, but I like all music that is done well, and this is down well enough.  No glaring errors which would be hard for me as I have limited exposure to ambience.

Tell you what you, you have really fired it up about 1/2 way through.  Lovely sounds man. This would be great in dramatic sequence in Better Call Saul or some such.  is tense

That ending to, is choice.

Edited by Smokin Speaks

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2019 at 10:45 PM, Smokin Speaks said:

ambience I could never get into, but I like all music that is done well, and this is down well enough.  No glaring errors which would be hard for me as I have limited exposure to ambience.

Tell you what you, you have really fired it up about 1/2 way through.  Lovely sounds man. This would be great in dramatic sequence in Better Call Saul or some such.  is tense

That ending to, is choice.

Thank you - great to hear your feedback on this. Got another one coming but it might be a bit on the ambient side for you too ;-)

• 3 months later...

Hey folks - i've not been on in a while so hope everyone is surviving the apocalypse so far. Just wanted to say i'm going to be posting a new track of mine on here tomorrow. It's the follow up to my debut track at the top of this thread. On that note, if any of you are on Soundcloud and want to follow me i've just opened a profile as Imperfect Stranger with the 'Blush' audio on it tonight. Follow me and i'll follow you back. Here's the link:

Imperfect Stranger on Soundcloud

Stay well !

Edited by ImperfectStranger
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Goiter Sanchez said:

Listened to and enjoyed the OP track, you're starting off strong with this debut! Good textures & use of stereo field.

1 hour ago, Mozex said:

Liked this one too, nice video also, fits the track very good.

Thanks folks. Glad you like it :-)

• Like 1

• 9 months later...