ImperfectStranger

This is my debut track and the video that i made for it. I hope some of you like it....

Well I thought this was excellent. I'm listening on my phone right now tho so can't comment on mixing in more detail but I really enjoyed this. I loved the long brooding intro and I love how it kept building and building in tension until the arps and more melodic parts started to come through. I love all the brooding pads: very kind of dark BOC style but then your video kind of evokes that vibe too so I can see how my brain thinks that way too. Congrats! Be proud of yourself and keep making ace dark tunes. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ImperfectStranger said:

Thanks for taking the time to listen/watch.

Imperfect Stranger

This is great stuff! if this is your debut, can't wait to see what you come up with next!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

This is great stuff! if this is your debut, can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Thank you Joyrex. Really appreciate you taking the time to listen.

42 minutes ago, Polytrix said:

Well I thought this was excellent. I'm listening on my phone right now tho so can't comment on mixing in more detail but I really enjoyed this. I loved the long brooding intro and I love how it kept building and building in tension until the arps and more melodic parts started to come through. I love all the brooding pads: very kind of dark BOC style but then your video kind of evokes that vibe too so I can see how my brain thinks that way too. Congrats! Be proud of yourself and keep making ace dark tunes. 

Nice one. Thanks for checking it out. Appreciated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

very nice work here! love the textures. the video is cool too!

• Like 1

On 11/13/2019 at 11:25 PM, Polytrix said:

Well I thought this was excellent. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mebitek said:

very nice work here! love the textures. the video is cool too!

Hey - thanks. Great to get this feedback from you.

ambience I could never get into, but I like all music that is done well, and this is down well enough.  No glaring errors which would be hard for me as I have limited exposure to ambience.

Tell you what you, you have really fired it up about 1/2 way through.  Lovely sounds man. This would be great in dramatic sequence in Better Call Saul or some such.  is tense

That ending to, is choice.

Edited by Smokin Speaks

On 11/21/2019 at 10:45 PM, Smokin Speaks said:

ambience I could never get into, but I like all music that is done well, and this is down well enough.  No glaring errors which would be hard for me as I have limited exposure to ambience.

Tell you what you, you have really fired it up about 1/2 way through.  Lovely sounds man. This would be great in dramatic sequence in Better Call Saul or some such.  is tense

That ending to, is choice.

Thank you - great to hear your feedback on this. Got another one coming but it might be a bit on the ambient side for you too ;-)

This was a nice listen, enjoyed both the video and the music. Thanks for sharing and hope you keep it up. 🙂

Not bad!

i dig it, sounds and looks great!

oh and the beat just kicked in 😄

good shit, y0!

Dope, this is really good...

i like it. nice track. kind of cinematic. i like the structure/arrangement. nice work.