IGNORED

Space Dimension Controller - Love Beyond the Intersect

Rubin Farr

His stuff has always been a bit hit or miss for me; I like the sound design, but there's often too much noodling and some of it just feels gimmicky. But when it's good, it's really good, like the recent "Gaining Time" on Delsin. This sounds promising on a cursory listen. I think I read somewhere that he's sobered up; might or might not have an impact on his music.

Aye he went to rehab. Met him a few times, always pleasant. Talented guy so hope it works out for him.

9 hours ago, dr lopez said:

orange melamine was a sleeper hit. will listen to this

It's super cheap on vinyl if anyone wants it too. Ninja must have pressed a lot.

On 11/16/2019 at 7:38 AM, Richie Sombrero said:

Aye he went to rehab. Met him a few times, always pleasant. Talented guy so hope it works out for him.

I didn't go to rehab, I just met a great girl who helped me sort my life out then married her which is what this album is about! ?

8 hours ago, tiraquon said:

I didn't go to rehab, I just met a great girl who helped me sort my life out then married her which is what this album is about! ?

Superb! Apologies, RA said you went to rehab I think, I didn't make it up. Looking forward to hearing it. 

10 hours ago, tiraquon said:

Good for you man, happy to hear it.

I've enjoyed your stuff a bunch in the past, SDC! If I'm being entirely honest I sometimes mentally mix up you and Luke Slater's Planetary Assault Systems.

13 hours ago, draft said:

I've enjoyed your stuff a bunch in the past, SDC! If I'm being entirely honest I sometimes mentally mix up you and Luke Slater's Planetary Assault Systems.

Thanks! I get that and also used to get mixed up with Traversable Wormhole which is something I nearly named a track until I found out about him. We must do the same space fact googling or something.

9 hours ago, danshoebridge said:

I couldn't quite place the chord progression of the actual track 'love beyond the intersect', was driving me nuts.

Just clicked a minute ago...

I've never played that, but see what you mean ha. How the hell is that a track used in a Robocop game?! It sounds way too happy. Someone keeps saying I must have played No Man's Sky because of the spacey story, but don't know anything about that either.

Also, while i'm here i'm surprised none of you IDM loving fucks caught onto this album I self released in April. It was meant to be a full release, but it turned a bit too out there for a main timeline SDC release so decided to press 300 white labels. Sound and story wise it could be seen as a sequel to my 2011 R&S EP "The Pathway to Tiraquon6." 

55 minutes ago, tiraquon said:

Also, while i'm here i'm surprised none of you IDM loving fucks caught onto this album I self released in April. It was meant to be a full release, but it turned a bit too out there for a main timeline SDC release so decided to press 300 white labels. Sound and story wise it could be seen as a sequel to my 2011 R&S EP "The Pathway to Tiraquon6." 

I thought there was a thread for it on here, but apparently not. Got the vinyl!

1 hour ago, tiraquon said:

This fuck got one as well! It has some most excellent tracks on it!

Happy to read you're doing fine. Women can have that effect.

Now waiting for Clone to get your latest in... It sounds right up my alley...

Archived