IGNORED

Boards of Canada - Hi Scores (2019 Reissue)

Rubin Farr

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on a ride and I want to get off / But they won't slow down the roundabout / I sold the Renoir and TV set / Don't wanna be around when this gets out.

So why don't you use it? / Try not to bruise it / Buy time don't lose it.

Everybody:

The repress is a lonely child, who's waiting by the park / The repress is in charge of finding treasure in the dark ...

Is this a repress, or a rerererererepress? (I think I counted right)

The title of the thread says 'remaster' - do we know if this is indeed another remaster, and did they get the channels right this time?

1 hour ago, Joyrex said:

Is this a repress, or a rerererererepress? (I think I counted right)

The title of the thread says 'remaster' - do we know if this is indeed another remaster, and did they get the channels right this time?

It's not another remaster, it's the same one from 2014.

Also, according to Skam, the channels were originally fucked to begin with and the 2014 remaster corrected it.

8 minutes ago, yekker said:

I wonder if BOC sells the most records for WARP?

I've heard that they are one of WARP's biggest sellers... would be interesting to see sales figures (units) in this digital streaming world we live in...

2 hours ago, oscillik said:

It's not another remaster, it's the same one from 2014.

Also, according to Skam, the channels were originally fucked to begin with and the 2014 remaster corrected it.

Yes. And in case anyone wonders: I didn't get the remasters in 2014 so bought digitals this time around. Lo and behold, in the filenames it explicitly says these are the 2014 remasters. Or in other words, when you buy digital copies of "this" remaster today, you get files with "2014" added to the track title in the metadata.

On 11/18/2019 at 3:03 PM, oscillik said:

There isn't enough time for Warp to load up the hype train with enough coal to get it through their usual 6 week journey though…

the squarepusher is almost 11 weeks out...

• 1 month later...
On 1/5/2020 at 2:09 AM, Uros said:

Darn, almost forgot, so happy new year to @Joyrex ! :emotawesomepm9:

Yeah yeah yeah - so sue me for wishful thinking! Aphex and Squarepusher more than made up for the lack of any new BOC or AE.

5 hours ago, Joyrex said:

Yeah yeah yeah - so sue me for wishful thinking! Aphex and Squarepusher more than made up for the lack of any new BOC or AE.

we got the warp tapes i guess

On 1/6/2020 at 6:55 PM, Joyrex said:

I know it hurts, but you could've at least wished me happy new year back or something. Manners these days...:dry:

Archived