90% off the entire digital discography sale is now on
@ Indifferent Space Recordings HQ.
https://indifferentspace.bandcamp.com/

***1 day only offer***
Start/End Time: https://isitbandcampfriday.com/

31 Albums/Ep's so far for just £20.30
Over 24 Hours of Electronic Music for your every need:

Acrelid - Braindance/Acid/Rave/Techno/Jungle/IDM/Gabba

The Hatcliffe House Tapes - Psychedelic/Hauntology/Radiophonic/Trip Hop/Lo-Fi/Krautrock/New Wave/Ambient/Berlin School

Jazzsic - Jazz/Breaks/Hip Hop/Future Jazz/Cut-Up

Oscillopeisia - Cosmic Techno/Cosmic Disco/Ambient Techno/Lo-Fi Techno

Edited by Acrelid
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Acrelid has created a 45 Minute 

Mixset for

Deadstream 27 

to be streamed on Facebook   

This Saturday 19th September 2020

Deadstream%2B27%2BFlyer.jpg

The set will showcase tracks from his 

Illegal Rave Tape Series,

Unreleased Material and

a couple of collaboration tracks with Owl Mask.

?ACRELID is the braindancing alter ego of John Lee Richardson, founder of Indifferent Space Recordings.

Acrelid music ranges through many styles from
early Rephlex/Warp Records vibes to hard hitting Acid Techno all the way through to classic Jungle/Drum & Bass and Breakcore.
Acrelid's Deadstream 27 mixset showcases tracks from his the Illegal Rave Tapes (1999-2012) series, along with some unreleased nuggets, including a couple of collaboration tracks with Owl Mask.

?PETER KIRN (DE) is an electronic musician and media artist. His music spans experimental and club sounds, with releases on Detroit Underground, Wunderblock Records, Snork Enterprises, Instruments of Discipline, Kotä Records, and his own Establishment. That has found his music everywhere from NY Fashion Week to contemporary dance to spatial sound to fetish-fueled techno nights. He has built and writes daily at CDM (cdm.link), a home for electronic music making and live sound and visuals, and co-creates the MeeBlip hardware synthesizer. As a speaker on expressive technology and facilitator of collaborative laboratories for music and performance, he has worked with TED, European Space Agency, SONAR+D, MUTEK, GAMMA, and others, and continues to direct the MusicMakers Hacklab with CTM Festival.

?WERSE - Live techno bassin' experimentalism

?Lkewis (resident) - spinny plastic disc boi struggling in a post-dubstep world. Our resident artist tech wizard and creator of Freepvrty takes to the decks.

?LSD-Licious (resident) - Bringing you fungal frequencies through ya ears and into your minds!

? The resident Deadstream art gang will again be providing some visual delights for this stream, with an exhibition in the virtual warehouse gallery, an interactive art quest and VJing. Featuring peng_ram, Jason Foster, Wolfie Chainz, Dan Zoroaster Svarc, BZZZT - Lara Seckleman - Artist, The Cryptic Lunatick (Thomas Tickner), Warrington Ytho, HACKMANS and IFFYHYPE.

? The stream goes live at 20:00 on the is dead page. For those wanting to join us in the freepvrty virtual warehouse, please make sure you register your interest first on the freepvrty website (link in comments) ?

More info available on the event page Deadstream 27

Artwork by IFFYHYPE

Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/3852159034810962/

Or Watch on:  www.freepvrty.com

***Set times to be posted shortly***

• Like 1

Get Your Chair Rave On This Saturday Night!!!

Acrelid has created a 45 Minute Mixset for Deadstream 27 to be streamed on Facebook this Saturday 19th September 2020. 

Deadstream is an online rave in a 
 virtual enviroment.

The set will showcase tracks from his Illegal Rave Tape Series, Unreleased Material and a couple of collaboration tracks with Owl Mask.

Set times (BST):

20:00 Hackmans
20:45 LSD-Licious
21:30 Acrelid
22:15 Peter Kirn
23:00 Werse
23:45 CLOSE

Watch Here: On The Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/3852159034810962/

Or Watch Here:  www.freepvrty.com

P.S. The trailer features a unreleased Acrelid track from the forthcoming Saints Room Trax series, coming soon to Indifferent Space Recordings. Stay tuned to ChannelMinusOne for details:

Channel-1

Edited by Acrelid
  • Like 1

For those of you what missed the Deadstream set last weekend,

Acrelid - Deadstream 27 (Full Set)

Video:

Audio:

Setlist:

01. Acrelid - Deadstream 27 Intro
02. Acrelid - Shapeshifter
03. Acrelid - Inertia
04. Acrelid - Rave Clubs And Things
05. Acrelid - Despicable (SQ1 Mix)
06. Acrelid - Apogee
07. Acrelid & Owl Mask - 2 Player
08. Acrelid - Mush!
09. Acrelid - The 3rd Planet From The Sun
10. Acrelid - Contamination
11. Acrelid - Skanq
12. Acrelid - Muzzel
13. Acrelid - Scapegoat
14. Acrelid & Owl Mask - Daymares
15. Acrelid - Drifting Slowly

Runtime: 45 Mins

1238062377_Acrelid-Deadstream27-Thumbnail.jpg.9137934edbedc345dfa48e1b7a71a70a.jpg

Edited by Acrelid
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

@Acrelidquite the setlist wow! Some rlly nice tracks here. Interesting collab with owl mask - what is he up to these days? Mostly disappeared from here I think...

Cheers,

Owl Mask says hello, he's not signed up on here at the moment, he's got some new bits on his bandcamp and a new album in the works here:

https://owlmask.bandcamp.com/

I've got a few jams we've done together over the years, when he visits. It will see the light of day on the label at somepoint in future.

Below is another jam we had a few years ago.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
1 hour ago, neurone said:

@Acrelidhello, I've been listening to "rochdale canal walkout" quite a few times this year.

"exymena" & "manglade" are some fav tracks.

I hope I will take time to listen to all these other stuff.

They can be found on the: Acrelid -  Abrasion on Sound LP, here,

https://indifferentspace.bandcamp.com/album/acrelid-abrasion-on-sound

Does anyone here remember anything about a big bandcamp drop of tapes ? They had like these green line covers if i remember correctly. And there was a song named flower something. Very vague i know but i cant remember the bandcamp name.

Edited by Wunderbar

• 4 weeks later...

My last 3 Full Cassette Boxsets of the Acrelid - Illegal Rave Tapes series are now in stock for limited time only. This boxset will be discontinued after this point and will only be availble on a single volume cassette basis and not as a whole series after this point. This is due to the manufacturer not selling the 10 cassette presentation boxes anymore.
Copy numbers: 13/14/15 of 15 are now up for sale on my bandcamp store: indifferentspace.bandcamp.com/album/acrelid-illegal-rave-tapes-the-complete-series-1999-2012

Grab one while you can....
8.thumb.jpg.a698093359110b376ed53ae690df1f8f.jpg7.thumb.jpg.73ec23cacd5f456566f20ae3c17ff511.jpg6.thumb.jpg.d38bdf80b92aa1849e0b60a6fc5495b4.jpg5.thumb.jpg.bb850ade8f83807f49d8b8f480775aba.jpg1.thumb.jpg.5474be0e3d7b0a83686785074ce7ac2e.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Update: only 2 boxsets left, no more runs after this point.

Attention:
New album Drops Tomorrow:

140188360_Gateway-Advert3lowres.thumb.jpg.7850684ac34780d7431a607c681abe07.jpg

Acrelid - Saints Room Trax Vol.1 - Gateway

New Ablum . . . New Series . . . New Sounds!
Gateway Opens This Friday.

New thread and links will be posted tomorrow, see you then.

Edited by Acrelid
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
ILLEGAL RAVE TAPES CASSETTE BOXSET: LOW STOCK ALERT: ONLY 1 LEFT IN STOCK!
Im down to my very last boxset for sale. Number 15/15. Anyone after this boxset, this is your last call.
Grab a bargain and a stylish case while you can.
This product will be discontinued and only single cassettes of this series will be available to buy in future. Don't miss out...

A4 Rave Tapes Boxet Advert (Low Res).jpg