IGNORED

VicAcid.net

pizza

On 11/25/2019 at 4:42 PM, colunga said:

I have a hunch we will be 'teased' with a new 'event' coming soon on the site - which will end up being all of Squarepusher's old albums up for sale !! 

What about all us die hard fanz that already have all his old albums from before he went Shit? (only joking, but also not. But am)

On 11/28/2019 at 7:11 AM, Amen Warrior said:

What about all us die hard fanz that already have all his old albums from before he went Shit? (only joking, but also not. But am)

just to be clear I would be disappointed if that was the actual announcement... I just remember a similar thing happening on the afx store i think, then the bonus cuts came a few weeks after everything was up (i think?). I also feels a bit like squarepusher to just have the store be a normal web store that sells his official releases and that's it. nothing live or one-off or bonus. Same if BOC had one.   hopefully they're at least remasters or something.

Edited by colunga

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, phudoshin said:

Ooooh Go Plastic image up on the site!

Tantilizing AF!

spacer.png

I would fucking love more go plastic era tunes

best sp project

• Thanks 1

On 11/21/2019 at 6:05 AM, thumbass said:
On 11/21/2019 at 5:30 AM, MIXL2 said:

yeah, all of these dates are still a bit odd...

I can't make heads or tails of it

i think the dates go with the image posts. the latest one is may 17, below the go plastic image. if you go to "older" from the may 17 one, it's a set of 4 images from may 10

• Like 1

a new go plastic-y image has been uploaded to the site.

to me, the go plastic album art always felt like the view of Tom through the eyes of his machines.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...