IGNORED

Be Up A Hello [2020]

Consul

Mix is wicked, great bonus tracks so far, expecting a killer album even if it includes all the tracks from the mix.

Weirdly bleep's listed the mix & bonus track under the name Squarepusher_ with an underscore afterwards. Might just be a mistake...? ....bit weird to change his name like that but maybe related to the Commodore style text on the artwork & site?

Love the write up for the album but pretty funny that it doesn't explain the phrase!

38 minutes ago, colunga said:

Anyone got timestamps of where u think the tracks begin? lovin this :music:

13 minutes ago, very honest said:

yeah, a CUE would be great

y'all the type of people who cut up AE_LIVE and give the 'tracks' names ain't ya :catcry:

7 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

has this leaked yet?

it leaked acid into my ears a few times now m8

• Haha 5

I think they're just his internal track names anyway, since the vortrack fracture remix was formerly Acid Ober 4 12.  Maybe that means more of these will be on the main album ?‍♂️

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, andrd said:

I think they're just his internal track names anyway, since the vortrack fracture remix was formerly Acid Ober 4 12.  Maybe that means more of these will be on the main album ?‍♂️

yeah, it will be interesting to see if these are like bonus tracks or not.

13 minutes ago, Consul said:

Nervelevers is available for those who have bought it on Bleep. Still not available on Squarepusher.net for some reason, but it'll be available soon I think.

Heh I think they messed up? Nervelevers not showing as available now. 10 mins ago when I checked it said it was. Only vortrack showing as avail now.

Edited by StephenG

1 minute ago, StephenG said:

Heh I think they messed up? Nervelevers not showing as available now. 10 mins ago when I checked it said it was.

Seems like they removed it. Some people had a chance to download it though.