IGNORED

Be Up A Hello [2020]

Consul

i hope you're all taking his advice and listening to it at a high volume, not on some little cheap headphones like a bunch of babies. put this shit on some speakers and blast it (i haven't heard the leak yet but i assume that's how it's meant to be heard, Nervelevers sounded like a motherfucker turned up in my car)

image.thumb.png.468f14f787be851b92d21d2e882186f4.png

8 minutes ago, auxien said:

i hope you're all taking his advice and listening to it at a high volume, not on some little cheap headphones like a bunch of babies. put this shit on some speakers and blast it (i haven't heard the leak yet but i assume that's how it's meant to be heard, Nervelevers sounded like a motherfucker turned up in my car)

image.thumb.png.468f14f787be851b92d21d2e882186f4.png

1970s cerwins (at-15s), 2 velodyne dls-15” subs, dual parasound hca-1500a power amps homie.

this shits going in loud af

edit: soz, wrong model on my cerwins

Edited by StephenG

I mean that in the best of ways

edit: that may not translate to British English well. I mean to say I mean that in a good way. Awesome album.

Edited by StephenG

4 hours ago, pizza said:

Decent interview, wicked little insights. I'm an artist so have wondered about what I'd do if I lost the use of my main hand.

Sooo tempted to check the leak, think I can handle life without it for a day or so but got my birthday coming up next week & will definitely want to give it a blast...