IGNORED

Be Up A Hello [2020]

Consul

On 1/21/2020 at 4:45 PM, Freak of the week said:

marketing innit

"I broke my arm so dug out all my 90s gear, cos I couldn't play bass, even though there wasn't any bass on the last two albums anyway, which were done 100% on software which is presumably a lot easier to use than digging out all my 90s gear and trying to use that all with one hand. My mate from school died.

Anyway here's the album that sounds a lot like the last one but was definitely definitely made using all my old 90s gear, even though it doesn't sound like my albums that were actually made in the 90s with my actual old 90s gear, and just sounds like the last one."

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

On 1/22/2020 at 11:49 AM, auxien said:

^good tunes being put out is really all that matters. the gear/story/whatever is contextually interesting sometimes (not really in this case as far as i'm concerned, wow, rich white guy breaks his wrist while out skiing or some shit, bfd. some old friend of his from 30 years ago dies? k.) but i wanna hear the good tunes and really that's it

speaking of i think i'm the only one who hasn't heard the leak yet. another week or so tho ?

Ive not heard it yet either... i can wait

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, very honest said:

btw it's 47:42. i wonder what was cut.

The original NTS broadcast was the same length (actually a few seconds shorter as the opening was cut slightly).

• Like 1

Hmm, having trouble finding it now. I thought it was a facebook post but it must have been an ad or something. The line was essentially "Pre-order now to get Vicsynth, Nervelevers, and the NTS Mix. More tracks will be added over the next few months."

11 minutes ago, elcid4 said:

I think the awesomeness of the NTS mix has been slightly glossed over, that shit is wild. Also it's all unreleased apart from 1 tune & in full crispy quality. 

For sure, that mix is wicked, some really good trax in there. Hopefully one day we get like... His warp anniversary sets in HQ, or all of the tracks in his awesome sets unmixed or something.

His version of a soundcloud dump I mean. ?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

For sure, that mix is wicked, some really good trax in there. Hopefully one day we get like... His warp anniversary sets in HQ, or all of the tracks in his awesome sets unmixed or something.

His version of a soundcloud dump I mean. ?

Ha ha, yeah would be great if these unreleased tunes that he drops in mixes get released in their own right at some point, there's loads of them & they all sound wicked!

• Like 3

On 1/22/2020 at 11:49 AM, auxien said:

speaking of i think i'm the only one who hasn't heard the leak yet. another week or so tho ?

Seeing as this thread just consists of StephenG/Bulk/HumungoidGodzillaMan jibbering to himself, I'd deduce that it's just him who's heard the leak. 

Be the Ultimate Shaolin MonkMotherFucker!

When you're record arrives in the post it will be just like the good old days of yore. Suspense, surprise and hopefully the magic will explode in your brain and simultaneously travel like freight train up your spine. Just like a one thousand beautiful Roman Candles.

Somethings were best in the good old days. 

(I love you Stephen)

(I drink red wine)

• Like 1

On 1/23/2020 at 8:35 AM, phudoshin said:

Ive not heard it yet either... i can wait

I am also in a holding pattern waiting on the record to arrive.  I'm an idiot tho, for some reason I had it stuck in my head that this was releasing on the 20th.  So Monday came & went, and I must have checked the mail a dozen times expecting it to show up.  Finally ended up checking info and realizing my mistake I basically erased all memories of squarepusher from my mind for the time being.  But now they are slowly creeping back in & I can't wait to saturate myself in some new music.

29 minutes ago, beer badger said:

Seeing as this thread just consists of StephenG/Bulk/HumungoidGodzillaMan jibbering to himself, I'd deduce that it's just him who's heard the leak. 

Be the Ultimate Shaolin MonkMotherFucker!

When you're record arrives in the post it will be just like the good old days of yore. Suspense, surprise and hopefully the magic will explode in your brain and simultaneously travel like freight train up your spine. Just like a one thousand beautiful Roman Candles.

Somethings were best in the good old days. 

(I love you Stephen)

(I drink red wine)

?? 

Edited by Hugh Mughnus