IGNORED

Be Up A Hello [2020]

Consul

ABSOLUTE BONKERS, that new song. It ticks all the boxes. Deffo best SP release in a decade based on these tracks alone - then again, there wasn't much competition.

Lovely track - definitely prefer the sound of this one to Vortrack (though liked the Fracture mix of that track). This album is definitely sizing up to be more 'epic' Tom than 'ghost train' Tom

1 hour ago, Uros said:

Slick. Based on the three tracks I've heard, this album is the album I hoped Damogen Furries would have been.

this, retains all the best aspects of damogen (power, sound design) without the bad side of it (cheesy melodies) this album will slay.

Edited by d-a-m-o

I mean, I'm p sure it's supposed to be similar to Collapse. Surely it's by weirdcore, and afx and SP haven't necessarily tried to keep mega degrees of separation between em, they reference and in some cases sample each other's work with relative frequency?

something something about imitation and flattery :shrug:

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

Lovely ? ? ?

47 minutes ago, cloud capture said:

took my buddy into the city to do his taxes and when I got home this was waiting outside my door, a day early!  ?1072843695_beupahola-Copy.thumb.jpg.a138423e53bd2869e22687527fc3c7d3.jpg

? ? ? ? 

Edited by Aural Unrest

51 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

I mean, I'm p sure it's supposed to be similar to Collapse. Surely it's by weirdcore, and afx and SP haven't necessarily tried to keep mega degrees of separation between em, they reference and in some cases sample each other's work with relative frequency?

))<>((

forever

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

it's not weirdcore, i wondered the same but the YT video description has the info: 

Terminal Slam’ is directed by Squarepusher's longtime collaborator, Daito Manabe. He is one of the directors and founders of Rhizomatiks, Japan's world-renowned artists, programmers and DJs who have collaborated with a variety of domestic and international artists

and a full list of people who worked on it are included...oddly there's a MIDI Data Designer mentioned, so maybe some of the track's MIDI events were used in the timing/etc in the video?