IGNORED

Be Up A Hello [2020]

Consul

1 minute ago, thumbass said:
1 hour ago, Jafs said:

Which is the source for your picture with this announcement ?

It was in warps Instagram story, at least that's where I saw it.

posted by spusher on the fb page aswell.. 

On 2/14/2020 at 9:59 PM, lucivalc said:

Just saw this goes live in an hour.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Where did you see it...? Is this one of the extra vicsynth test tracks? Hoping they're somehow made available in the UK.

just came to say i'm absolutely loving the first two tracks on this. they went from "oh that's too sweet" to "oh pretty good in context" to "oh this is like an unsinkable raft. i can poke no holes in it. structurally exceptional and i hear them melodies and little counter point things in my head for days and enjoy it"

this record gonna age well. 

it is what it is and i'm digging it. it's enjoyable in a different way for me. it's not go plastic of course but wtf is? go plastic is on a throne atop kingfuck mountain.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Burger 1

just came to say i'm absolutely loving the first two tracks on this. they went from "oh that's too sweet" to "oh pretty good in context" to "oh this is like an unsinkable raft. i can poke no holes in it. structurally exceptional and i hear them melodies and little counter point things in my head for days and enjoy it"

this record gonna age well. 

it is what it is and i'm digging it. it's enjoyable in a different way for me. it's not go plastic of course but wtf is? go plastic is on a throne atop kingfuck mountain.

Hitsonu has actually grown on me a bit, if I'm in a hyperactive Yoshi's Island kind of mood. Not sure I'd call it a good track but it is kind of fun.

Oberlove though... I swear it gets worse with each listen. It's a chocolate and cheese combination for me.

Still initial disappointment aside chuck the best tracks from this in with the NTS mix and you've got a good 80 minutes of decent stuff.

11 minutes ago, psn said:

Vidiot? 

nah it's an LZX eurorack system. not a complicated patch. visual cortex, 2 x staircase, navigator, doorway and an STG wavefolder. there's a bunch of other stuff on the same table that we use when we have live shows but not used in this little clip. the tachyons circuit bent boxes.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stickfigger said:

@ignatius. I personally am waiting for the VCV rack version to finally come into existence ?

is that something they're talking about doing? i'd be surprised if lars has the time to do more than he already does. 

you may just want to check out Lumen. no windows version yet but it's super dope. 

https://lumen-app.com

Edited by ignatius

Squarepusher doing a grand job at the moment.

The new album is growing faster than a big fat sunflower in a July heatwave, the Fracture remix of Vortrack is more sweeter than a freshly picked big fat juicy Pineapple, and this new Midi Sans Frontieres tune just tickles the taste buds to pinpoint perfection.  

IDM Lord Jenkinson firing on Warp Factor 9 ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Really? She didn't seem well-prepared to me at all. More like she constantly goofed up. But Tom was suave af. Great talking voice as well, I never really heard him talk at length before.