IGNORED

Be Up A Hello [2020]

Consul

I hope "be a pillow" takes off and Squarepusher concerts are filled with dorks stuffing their clothes full of fluff, holding signs that say shit like "I'm a pillow", "I'm also a pillow", "#I'm with pillow", etc.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I just put 54 shekels into Tom's orange Adidas jacket for the Herro Kitty album pre-order and a ticket to Denver on Weed Smoker's Eve. I hope he's happy and adds all kinds of tracks to my account. 

• Like 1

On 11/25/2019 at 2:37 AM, xxx said:

I just put 54 shekels into Tom's orange Adidas jacket for the Herro Kitty album pre-order and a ticket to Denver on Weed Smoker's Eve. I hope he's happy and adds all kinds of tracks to my account. 

"Weed Smoker's Eve" is better known as Bicycle Day and d-lysergic acid diethylamide is significantly more IDM than delta-9-cannabinol

I am suuuuuuper stoked for this! Gonna hear The Fucking Daddy live and just over a week before I get married!

Well I don't know if this is the thread for it but we ought to do a Denver roll call so the those that want to be social can be and the Doomers can known who to avoid lol. I for one am mega stoked to see a nearly 10 year long rave buddy (@hautlle) and that outlaw McGriff. Worth the flight alone. 

Edited by xxx
  • Like 1

that is so nice we get bonus material, thanks tom the fuckin daddy!

"the hallucinatory, the nightmarish and the brutally visceral capacities of electronic music" sheeesh, now that's what i wanna hear!

so friggin excited for the new album :wang:

• Like 2

Ever since I saw this album title, I occasionally get this loungey Frank Sinatra clone crooning the following in my head, to mid-tempo swing hi-hat accompaniment:

Beee up a hello!/feeeelin' mellow/Beee up a hello!/such a fine fellow!

It has a melody too, but that's challenging to convey here.

• Like 1

Bleep banger and I love it but damn....the beat that begins is so reminiscent of the way he opened his Warp20 set. I thought it was gonna be that track, which is painfully lush. The "HAVE A GOOD NIGHT!" track. Just had to give that whole set another spin.