IGNORED

ARPIL 2020 USA TOUR!!!

pera

i'll wear a scuba suit/mask/tank for air if i have to. 

seeing as how the UK has magic non-travel ban powers granted by donnie it seems like he'll have access to USA if he wants it but if shit really breaks loose here i hope he stays home and postpones the tour if needed. 

it should be fine though.. i heard anything over 160 bpm cures coronavirus. 

edit:

https://www.oregonlive.com/coronavirus/2020/03/no-gatherings-of-250-or-more-people-in-oregon-for-4-weeks-gov-kate-brown-says.html

All gatherings of more than 250 people in Oregon will be canceled for the next four weeks in an effort to slow the spread of coronavirus, Gov. Kate Brown announced Wednesday night.

so, there's a chance

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Portland show is cancelled... venue is trying to reschedule for a later date ?

im totally alright with that if they’re able to rebook him. Just don’t want to lose all my money flights from Canada are expensive.

On 3/14/2020 at 8:59 AM, Hugh Mughnus said:

im totally alright with that if they’re able to rebook him. Just don’t want to lose all my money flights from Canada are expensive.

Chances are your flight isn't operating anyway and you'll get at least a credit from the airline if not a full refund.

3 minutes ago, kalpol_introl said:
On 3/14/2020 at 9:59 AM, Hugh Mughnus said:

Chances are your flight isn't operating anyway and you'll get at least a credit from the airline if not a full refund.

Yep, spot on - the carrier isn't flying to the US anymore + they're offering credit or a refund so we're all good.

Bummed I won't get to see the show as it's a bucket list item for me. But then again I might be dead after I get this virus so meh. lol cheers

Got the official postponement e-mail from the Denver venue. Allegedly, if it can't be rescheduled in 30 days, it moves to a cancellation/refund. It sucks because it seems tough to coordinate a new flightpath with the new date. Ah well, stay alive for now, yeah. Live to rave another day

On 3/18/2020 at 8:49 PM, Hugh Mughnus said:

Yep, spot on - the carrier isn't flying to the US anymore + they're offering credit or a refund so we're all good.

Bummed I won't get to see the show as it's a bucket list item for me. But then again I might be dead after I get this virus so meh. lol cheers

Man what are you doing flying there - drive that shit! It's a 13 hour drive, stop somewhere in Washington and enjoy some local weirdness and craft brews (US towns have craft brews almost everywhere you go). Then next day head down to portland, check out a strip club (more ubiquitous than starbucks), enjoy more craft brews and then BE UP A HELLO!

I'll be doing either the Montreal or Toronto shows, or possibly both (if the missus isn't in town lol).

1 hour ago, chenGOD said:

Man what are you doing flying there - drive that shit! It's a 13 hour drive, stop somewhere in Washington and enjoy some local weirdness and craft brews (US towns have craft brews almost everywhere you go). Then next day head down to portland, check out a strip club (more ubiquitous than starbucks), enjoy more craft brews and then BE UP A HELLO!

I'll be doing either the Montreal or Toronto shows, or possibly both (if the missus isn't in town lol).

I mean, initially when we booked it I still had a job and a limited time I could take off work so that’s why we opted for flights! Some of our fav breweries are in Portland so we were going to spend sat/Sunday checking them out. 

the venue has confirmed the show is cancelled though and they’re trying to rebook him. I totally understand as a month from now who knows what the US will look like virus wise?! I just hope the show eventually gets rebooked SP has been my fav artist since I was a wee lad, bucket list to see him live...

I just realized that April is misspelled in the topic title. I approve.

Stevie G - yeah I should have realized you were still employed when you made the plans. If it comes down to it, you could hike it - the google says it would take 245 hours.

Just now, chenGOD said:

I just realized that April is misspelled in the topic title. I approve.

Stevie G - yeah I should have realized you were still employed when you made the plans. If it comes down to it, you could hike it - the google says it would take 245 hours.

Heh thankfully I have all the time in the world to hoof it 245hrs now! If the Canadian shows don’t get cancelled we might fly out to one of em. ?

Just now, Hugh Mughnus said:

Heh thankfully I have all the time in the world to hoof it 245hrs now! If the Canadian shows don’t get cancelled we might fly out to one of em. ?

If you do, let me know - would be great to see you again!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kalpol_introl said:

Seattle should have been tonight!

But even December is looking optimistic now.

i know. it's looking like bummers all the way down, sir. 

• 4 months later...

I knew this was coming. But all North American shows cancelled ?

I knew that between covid in the US and civil unrest the shows there would be cancelled but was holding out hope the Canadian show/s would go on.

Relieved in a way. December is right on the doorstep essentially and I don't have a really good feeling about the upcoming flu-rona days. I was probably going to welch and just see the ticket proceed as a donation to Tom. 

13 minutes ago, ignatius said:

ceb1db7b9d4445899356eb65b9cb2fa2.jpg

Just got the email. Sigh. Bummer. Was expecting it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same. After everything big me and the missus had planned this year that got cancelled, losing my job and a hundred other shit things that went wrong, I was so hoping the pandemic and everything else going wrong would calm down so this would go on.

Totally understand of course I mean.... Portland is in rough shape right now. I just wish things were better. Fyou 2020

Archived