IGNORED

Beck asked RDJ to produce an album for him in 1998

joshuatxuk

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, perunamuussi said:

is this what TV really looked like in 1994 or is this a shit recording?

And what was the whole boot throwing thing supposed to be lol. yikes

Anyways sorry excuse my ignorance, but is any of his music worth checking out? Some of the discussion here has me intrigued. 

18 hours ago, StephenG said:

is this what TV really looked like in 1994 or is this a shit recording?

And what was the whole boot throwing thing supposed to be lol. yikes

Anyways sorry excuse my ignorance, but is any of his music worth checking out? Some of the discussion here has me intrigued. 

That's actually a high definition capture of what 1994 really looked like.  I miss the soft static and noise that used to coat everything and everyone.  Felt pretty cool on our skins too.  

I think there's a good chance you will dislike Beck's music.  But skim out Odelay, Mutations, Midnight Vultures, and Sea Change to see if there is possibly a version of Beck you might like.  They are all quite different.

5 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

That's actually a high definition capture of what 1994 really looked like.  I miss the soft static and noise that used to coat everything and everyone.  Felt pretty cool on our skins too.  

I think there's a good chance you will dislike Beck's music.  But skim out Odelay, Mutations, Midnight Vultures, and Sea Change to see if there is possibly a version of Beck you might like.  They are all quite different.

lol....

Thanks for the recommendations - 3 tracks into Mutations so far, quite liking it tbh. Some bossa nova stuff goin' on atm.

On 11/22/2019 at 1:10 PM, flim said:

It wasn't Drew Barrymore, it was Leigh Limon, his girlfriend for like 8 years or something. She was the one who inspired him to make Midnite Vultures, one of his WORST albums ever.

That's his best album tho

22 hours ago, Bubba69 said:

That's his best album tho

Glad you think so, but...... I don't.

Archived