IGNORED

Amsterdam 2020-05-09

Limo

No thanks to Ticketmaster, that decided to get their authentication systems knocked offline right when I was purchasing tickets causing, to be fair, a bit of a panic:

May 9th, Melkweg Amsterdam.

?

Anyone else going?

Still edging; I have to confess I'm not the world's biggest 'pusher fan (out of the Big Five, he's probably at #4 for me rn), but I like the two new tracks, and the show will most likely be wicked. Plus Amsterdam obviously. So yeah, I might go if I can get anyone to come with me.

• 4 months later...
9 minutes ago, rhmilo said:

?? Melkweg says October 8th.

What the hell? yesterday it was september. They mustve changed it again

4 minutes ago, darreichungsform said:

Life, possibly. But if I go, let's meet up

:spiteful:

i have no one to go with anyway so why not lol

never heard of the support artist
who the cock is mad miran

Bizarre. I received this mail on April 3rd:

You’re receiving this e-mail because you’ve bought tickets to Squarepusher  on May 9th. Earlier, we’ve let you know that this event unfortunately could not be held on this date, due to the fact that we have had to close our doors effective immediately until June 1st following new government regulations to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.

We’re pleased to inform you that we’ve been able to reschedule this event to October 8th

Edit: Melkweg site also says October 8th.

But to be honest I highly doubt we'll be allowing hundreds of people in one big room together by then.

Archived