IGNORED

Hello updog

Slack3r

So we're hanging out in my living room, i fire up my krks and put some Warp records stuff, you bring up Rephlex records vinyls from your magic box and after a while we both get depressed because we realize we're living in a vacuum only listening to this two records and some old and new stuff here and there. Here comes another friend of ours who's more sophisticated in this matter with bigger bag of tasty stuff and starts playing first record which is ----------- ?

Boring question.

But we all know BOC is pretty tasty. Only because they don’t need cash from record sales, so they are pretty elusive. 

So just like a unknown three toed dwarf deer from Papa New Guinea. I guess it’s them.

I think Im drunk and have to get up at 4.30 am. 

Lots of naive people here i see. Not that i have anything about against naive people but it’s hard to understand sometimes for non naive speaker. So where de fuc is my music suggestions guys? Come one, enough of this shakespeare bullcrap already. 

Archived