IGNORED

[New BEHRINGER Products]

YEK

8 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

smoothest of brains 

being a man is so good 

not apologizing, oh so manly I'm getting an erection just thinking about it 

Too fucking right being a man is good.

What sort of water brained idiot wants a forced apology for an intentional action? It’s worthless. Fuck, it’s worthless even if it’s genuine.

You know who wants a forced apology? Someone trying to pressure people into behaving how they see fit. Even if you disagree with what Uli did, at least it was his own actions. And now I know what he thinks, and you do too. Now we can both make decisions based on that, rather than some whitewashed press release. 

God bless Trump. 

Edited by 714681746476436
spelling
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, auxien said:

what a fucking joke. fuck Behringer.

door's right there. ? 

Nah mate, not that easy. I enjoy giving a circle jerk a reality check. Besides, who the fuck wants to be in a forum where everyone agrees with your safe opinions?

God bless Trump

• Burger 1

5 minutes ago, 714681746476436 said:

Too fucking right being a man is good.

What sort of water brained idiot wants a forced apology for an intentional action? It’s worthless. Fuck, it’s worthless even if it’s genuine.

You know who wants a forced apology? Someone trying to pressure people into behaving how they see fit. Even if you disagree with what Uli did, at least it was his own actions. And now I know what he thinks, and you do too. Now we can both make decisions based on that, rather than some whitewashed press release. 

God bless Trump. 

definetly one of the manliests posts I've read on watmm, I'm gonna print it and fuck it it's so sexy 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

definetly one of the manliests posts I've read on watmm, I'm gonna print it and fuck it it's so sexy 

Why you frightened of being a man? Because it's difficult? Because there are expectations? There's a reason we let women and children of first - what one are you?

The world isn't WATMM or Reddit.

God bless Trump

• Burger 1

Just now, 714681746476436 said:

Why you frightened of being a man? Because it's difficult? Because there are expectations? There's a reason we let women and children of first - what one are you?

I love rping as a lady with friends, is very fun.. no difficulties at all, no expectations!

From my pov I appreciate men who can acknowledge when they do shitty things, that's very manly imo.. sounds to me like ure the one insecure in ur masculinity 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 714681746476436 said:

are women lesser than men? subscribe to WATMM and find out why the answer is yes!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, auxien said:

are women lesser than men? subscribe to WATMM and find out why the answer is yes!!!

No, why would you draw that conclusion? We are very different though. I find it really interesting that you guys have such a polarising (I was going to say black and white) view of things. "One thing good = other thing bad".

Imagine if things were a little more nuanced than that.

Also, it was MIXL2 that felt the need to point out the use of the word 'man' in my original post. Never mind the fact that 1) I am a man, and that is my point of view 2) the subject is a man 3) 'man up' is analogous for "grow up".

But maybe it's me that's wrong. 

God bless Trump

name
  • Burger 1

7 minutes ago, 714681746476436 said:

Also, it was MIXL2 that felt the need to point out the use of the word 'man' in my original post.

3 minutes ago, 714681746476436 said:

Fucking man up.

:psyduck:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 714681746476436 said:

Nah mate, not that easy. I enjoy giving a circle jerk a reality check. Besides, who the fuck wants to be in a forum where everyone agrees with your safe opinions?

God bless Trump

Thank you for your service. It’s important to remind people of what it means to be a grandiose cunt. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2020/03/02/behringer-dismisses-critics-as-haters-launches-hate-attack-on-journalist/

Why Is Behringer Attacking Peter Kirn?

The attack on Kirn appears to been the result of months of planning.

In January, Behringer announced that they’d trademarked the ‘Kirn’ name, and teased “Any clue what we have in mind with it?”

In addition to registering the trademark, Behringer created a caricature drawing, created a synth prototype, recorded a voiceover, filmed and edited a video and then promoted it on social media.

Ironically, this is more effort than they put into some of their actual product introductions.

Why would the head of one of the world’s biggest music technology manufacturers authorize a personal attack of this sort, let alone have his staff take the time – over several months – to make it?

• Like 1

I read the comments so you don't have to. This pretty much sums my thoughts up:

I hope people aren’t forgetting that a global manufacturer, with 3500 employees, has literally painted a single independent journalist (one who has always reported on Behringer’s gear with balance, when has he done it vindictively?) as ‘lying pinnochio’.

They, a 3500-strong company, are calling a single independent journalist a LIAR, and on multiple occasions they have ridiculed the journalist’s own products on their social media. It’s bizarre, vengeful, childish behaviour.

I will never, ever buy this child’s toys again.

• Like 2

Well, I certainly wouldn't go as far as @numbers here, and I couldn't care less about Behringer and their cheap knock-off toys, but still ... the vilest, dirtiest, most abhorrent, most repulsing thing about all of this is people playing the "antisemitic" card, when in reality,

a) there's nothing about that video that an even remotely sane person would consider antisemitic (correct me if I'm wrong), and

b) they guy's not even jewish.

Well done, internet.

As usual, I blame RA.

• Thanks 1