IGNORED

[New BEHRINGER Products]

YEK

19 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

I think breaking or giving back things that have already been bought is very dumb, just erase their mark from the products u own from them.. kinda like separating art from artist

that said if I ever buy gear by behringer in the future the money wont be going to them.

ah, that's actually a good idea!

thanks for the suggestion!

Just now, Enthusiast said:

Link to your music?

Audio of him wanking to a piece of paper (plain printer paper - not lined) with "political correctness gone mad" printed on it in size 36 in the Jokerman font (italics and bold).

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, 714681746476436 said:

ITT, broke ass hipsters telling people what they’re to righteous to buy. In the mean time, stealing VSTs from every manufacturer ? 

Mobys, Mobys everywhere!

My Moogs are loaded with sweatshop Chinese components. Don’t hear anyone complaining

01D08F07-BD01-4F0E-B22E-E3D047D95338.jpeg

aye, homie, you want like a hug or something? you seem to be edgy, where does this edge stem from?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, producer snafu said:

aye, homie, you want like a hug or something? you seem to be edgy, where does this edge stem from?

It’s edgy to point out people talking shit, about things they’d never buy in order to virtue signal on a forum where 99.9% of people agree with them? You are all so boring. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 714681746476436 said:

ITT, broke ass hipsters telling people what they’re to righteous to buy. In the mean time, stealing VSTs from every manufacturer ? 

Mobys, Mobys everywhere!

My Moogs are loaded with sweatshop Chinese components. Don’t hear anyone complaining

all jokes aside I do think this is probs an ok argument if u wanna be consistent on spending habits based on morals then u gotta go live in the woods kinda

but u know what they say.. there aint no moral consumption under capitalism innit?

:^)

• Farnsworth 1

1 minute ago, MIXL2 said:

all jokes aside I do think this is probs an ok argument if u wanna be consistent on spending habits based on morals then u gotta go live in the woods kinda

but u know what they say.. there aint no moral consumption under capitalism innit?

:^)

All consumption is moral under capitalism. Whether you agree with it or not is the question really.

it disgust me to see such virtue signalling here. Like anyone cares if you’re not going to buy something (not you specifically). It’s the like guy who tells everyone he doesn’t eat meat. Only he cares. 

8 minutes ago, milkface said:

Audio of him wanking to a piece of paper (plain printer paper - not lined) with "political correctness gone mad" printed on it in size 36 in the Jokerman font (italics and bold).

You got me, I am John Duncan. Well, that’s a weight off my mind. 

• Haha 1

Just now, 714681746476436 said:

All consumption is moral under capitalism. Whether you agree with it or not is the question really.

it disgust me to see such virtue signalling here. Like anyone cares if you’re not going to buy something (not you specifically). It’s the like guy who tells everyone he doesn’t eat meat. Only he cares. 

Image result for bottomless pit wojak

• Haha 1

Just now, 714681746476436 said:

have u considered that u posting on a forum, like signaling what you think.. what your virtues are might perhaps also be virtue signaling?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MIXL2 said:

have u considered that u posting on a forum, like signaling what you think.. what your virtues are might perhaps also be virtue signaling?

I think you don’t fully understand what the word “virtue” means. Don’t worry, English isn’t my first language either. Here: Moral excellence and righteousness; goodness

I’m  not sure what behaviour of mine could be described as such. 

Now you’ll need to excuse me for the evening - my wife is out on business, so my girlfriend is popping over soon. Talk tomorrow. 

Edited by 714681746476436

2 minutes ago, 714681746476436 said:

I’m  not sure what behaviour of mine could be described as such

:::::::::::::))))))))))))))))))

On 3/3/2020 at 10:05 AM, 714681746476436 said:

but fucking be a man and stand by your convictions

On 3/3/2020 at 10:05 AM, 714681746476436 said:

I hate the music community so much

On 3/3/2020 at 12:01 PM, 714681746476436 said:

What sort of water brained idiot wants a forced apology for an intentional action? It’s worthless. Fuck, it’s worthless even if it’s genuine.

On 3/3/2020 at 12:25 PM, 714681746476436 said:

Fucking man up

On 3/3/2020 at 12:21 PM, 714681746476436 said:

God bless Trump

maybe "im a dumb dumb" singaling is a more apt description? idk

• Like 4

On 3/3/2020 at 11:28 PM, user said:

I genuinely think you’re missing something here. 
The video uses tropes that instantly remind me of antisemitic propaganda. It probably wasn’t intended this way but it shows how incredibly tone deaf these people are.

As pointless as this may be; I’m a non practicing Jew and I get quite annoyed every time I read a news article where the CIDI (you’re Dutch right?) is invited to voice their butthurt knee jerk reaction to anything that could be even remotely interpreted as being antisemitic. Yet without reading anything but the first couple of comments in this thread this is the first place my mind went when I saw the video. 
I like to think I’m a proponent of plurality when it comes to opinions, especially when I disagree (else, why bother?) and it’s incredibly damaging to default to playing racist/sexist/elitist/etc cards for several reasons and I would never argue that using nazi propaganda tropes even remotely equals nazism, and there’s so many things wrong with politicising everything and reducing things to us v them but it does signify a tremendous amount of ignorance I think. There’s so many things and ways they could have made fun of Peter Kirn and this is what they invested their time and money in? It’s lazy, ignorant and then “their side” (fuck me for putting it this way) has the audacity to use terms like “echo chamber” when critiquing this pathetic attempt at discrediting someone who does nothing but do their best at creating actual worthwhile content and carefully voicing their opinion? Seems ironic and ignorant to me. 
Last thing; you summon RA as an argument. I didn’t read any RA article to come to these thoughts and even though I’m generally ok with RA they annoy me with their forced political correctness. So to me this argument of “RA at play” is another lazy trope that people can default to in this completely imaginary game of picking political sides and thinking they’re either fighting for their retarded SJW cause or their equally moronic freedom of speech causes. 

sorry if incoherent, stream of consciousness, self righteous post but you did say “correct me if I’m wrong”. I don’t think there’s anything to “correct” but there are many things to consider. 

Hey, good post, appreciate it. However, I still don't see what these "antisemitic propaganda tropes" are supposed to be. If anything, it might be offensive to French people. But how is this in any way antisemitic? Implying (to call a spade a spade) that giving the guy a protracted nose (and this is the only thing I can even imagine this being about) is antisemitic might, rhetorically speaking, in itself be an antisemitic statement. The tropes here are corksniffing and Pinocchio (i.e. liar); everything else is just projection. If you look at actual antisemitic caricatures of yore, you will see that the noses are indeed portrayed as bigger, but never long and slim, as in the imagery we have here. This sounds silly, but I think it's an important distinction to make in this case -- if you're attacking someone with a claim of this severeness, you better fucking make damn sure you have an actual case. (I'm not talking about you, obviously; it's the general you). The intellectual short circuit/brain fart "long nose = jew" is in itself lazy as fuck.

Also, take a minute to consider how incredibly stupid a German company would have to be to even for a second entertain the idea of launching an antisemitic attack on someone, however veiled? You think this shit would fly in any way? That is career-ending territory, and everyone knows it. Which is exactly why those people are crying wolf right now, and that's what irks me. This is the single most damning accusation there is, and you don't go wielding this weapon lightly. To instrumentalize it in this way is declaring moral bankruptcy. (Whether or not you can even be antisemitic towards someone who is not even jewish is another issue and maybe more of a philosophical question that I don't feel myself equipped to answer; my gut says no, but what do I know.) Are they "tone-deaf"? I don't think so, but who sets the standards? And can you in good faith condemn someone who violates them unknowingly? Can anyone of us expect the world to see life through our lense? I know virtually nothing about Behringer the company or its owner, and I don't really have a dog in this fight, but I sure as hell don't believe that they intended anything of the sort, so to link them to such a vile act is just defamatory bullshit, as far as I'm concerned. And something always sticks, so yeah, I call foul play.

Oh, and the RA thing was just a joke.

Sort of.

(They really do seem to get off on nasty shit like this though.)

Edited by IDEM

36 minutes ago, 714681746476436 said:

It’s edgy to point out people talking shit, about things they’d never buy in order to virtue signal on a forum where 99.9% of people agree with them? You are all so boring. 

correct, so where does it stem from?

cuz what yer doing is clearly trolling. trolling is a sign of desiring attention by making disruptive comments in order to achieve the self gratification of "the lulz". 

so once again, homie. where does it stem from?

55 minutes ago, 714681746476436 said:

Oh shit, the 2600 arrived earlier than I expected. I’d post some thoughts, but you lads wouldn’t be interested. 

FC84829A-64F3-4BE7-A4BF-D36F2F7ED72C.jpeg

No, please do. Perhaps we can find common ground in our shared interests and better our relationship. Please post some pictures and patches if you’ve the time. 

1 hour ago, user said:

No, please do. Perhaps we can find common ground in our shared interests and better our relationship. Please post some pictures and patches if you’ve the time. 

Ok, will do! I'm busy today, but tomorrow weekend I'll post my thoughts and some samples.