IGNORED

Tessier - Season of Mists

T3551ER

Very happy to have completed this, a labor of love, late nights, and meditative focus. Hope that the listening leads to as much enjoyment as there was in the making of it. Love ya WATMM brethren ^_^!

listening to it now, it's an interesting blend of things.  i feel like the juxtapositions within your instrumentation is what stands out to me the most.  my personal favorite track is "centurion".  nice work.

On 11/27/2019 at 9:29 PM, Stickfigger said:

Picked this up !

Just flicking thru now before delving in a little later .. some of this drum programming is really ,really neat and coupled with the medieval (?) like melodies it's a very interesting listen , . These are ambitious tracks and well executed ! Really great arrangements in the outro of centurion . These tracks as accomplished and detailed as they are appear to have captured a spirit of spontaniety which is is quite difficult . Love the stepping up into insanity of Real Ultimate Power too ... Great work 

Xie Xie! Thanks for picking it up (and for the very kind words). Very much tried to make these a blend of things carefully composed that also feel alive/organic  - glad to hear that came through! ^_^

On 11/28/2019 at 2:18 AM, snack master said:

listening to it now, it's an interesting blend of things.  i feel like the juxtapositions within your instrumentation is what stands out to me the most.  my personal favorite track is "centurion".  nice work.

Thanks snack! Appreciate the feedback, and the positive vibes. Cheers! 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived