Yessssssss

1 hour ago, d-a-m-o said:

And like every year : pls new brothomstates

Cosmic Neighbourhood - Library I

Kesha - High Road

Daniel Pemberton - Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Vol. 1+2

Caribou - Suddenly

Paul Weller - In Another Room EP

Nadia Struiwigh just posted on the zuckerbooks that she’s got a new album coming next year. Dope.

Run the Jewels 4 

Michael Jackson's unreleased symphonic black metal album featuring Meat Loaf. 

• Like 1

- Plaid’s got some exciting projects coming up it seems, such as the one they’re producing, Benet Walsh’s The Bee project. Maybe another surprise like another comp. that last one is more of a dream though.

- hoping Playboi Carti drops Whole Lotta Red next year

- Squarepusher of course!!! I need to continue his discography so I can join the hype train by the albums release

- Elseq was underwhelming for me but I’m interested in another Autechre studio album. Heard one song off of NTS Session and found it on a higher level of good so I’m excited.

- Boards of Canada would be cool it’ll be seven years and that Societas X tape was so cool. Hell Interface album is the dream

- Would be cool to see my man Steve Cobby release more solo material. He probably will

- Tame Impala’s The Slow Rush will be interesting. I’m a bit worried I’ll like it less than Currents though.

- ironically Van Weezer looks like sheer hilarity 

- I also wanna see Coldcut drop another LP. Would be interesting to see what they would make this day and age on a full LP. Sound Mirrors was a hit disappointed I’ll admit. Also am curious about the return of Hexstatic

Edited by President Squidward

Thom Yorke and Chief Keef - Digital Thot Soul Manipulator

15 hours ago, President Squidward said:

- Plaid’s got some exciting projects coming up it seems, such as the one they’re producing, Benet Walsh’s The Bee project. Maybe another surprise like another comp. that last one is more of a dream though.

- hoping Playboi Carti drops Whole Lotta Red next year

- Squarepusher of course!!! I need to continue his discography so I can join the hype train by the albums release

- Elseq was underwhelming for me but I’m interested in another Autechre studio album. Heard one song off of NTS Session and found it on a higher level of good so I’m excited.

- Boards of Canada would be cool it’ll be seven years and that Societas X tape was so cool. Hell Interface album is the dream

- Would be cool to see my man Steve Cobby release more solo material. He probably will

- Tame Impala’s The Slow Rush will be interesting. I’m a bit worried I’ll like it less than Currents though.

- ironically Van Weezer looks like sheer hilarity 

- I also wanna see Coldcut drop another LP. Would be interesting to see what they would make this day and age on a full LP. Sound Mirrors was a hit disappointed I’ll admit. Also am curious about the return of Hexstatic

According to their wiki, there is some kind of legal wrangling over the Coldcut name.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

According to their wiki, there is some kind of legal wrangling over the Coldcut name.

Man poor lads... first their 80’s-mid 90’s material is mostly lost online due to Arista’s meddling and now this

Edited by President Squidward

and what about new Hiele music ? Did he just stop producing music ? last release is from 2016...

He's played live regularly this year, so maybe we'll be lucky. Few months ago he posted about his studio and the (listening ?) bar he's opened in Antwerp. I guess he's busy ? 

Huge fan of his music, would LOVE anything new from him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Excited for new Squarepusher. Would love to hear more Tørsö. Occult Research is starting up again and I'm excited about that. If there's a new MNLTH release I'll need to get a pair of sweatpants to contain the inevitable boner.

I have at least three releases that I want to put out in 2020. Currently waiting on other people to get their shit together so we can do them right.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Braintree said:

Excited for new Squarepusher. Would love to hear more Tørsö. Occult Research is starting up again and I'm excited about that. If there's a new MNLTH release I'll need to get a pair of sweatpants to contain the inevitable boner.

I have at least three releases that I want to put out in 2020. Currently waiting on other people to get their shit together so we can do them right.

Ready for some new Braintree.

3 hours ago, Extralife said:

Ready for some new Braintree.

You might see something soon. Like. REAL soon.

toilet boogie GIF

• Like 2

New Braintree incoming!! ❤️ 

9 hours ago, Braintree said:

Lol couldn’t wait until 2020 eh? What a treat. AIXI :music:

On 12/11/2019 at 9:01 PM, President Squidward said:

Man poor lads... first their 80’s-mid 90’s material is mostly lost online due to Arista’s meddling and now this

Anyone know how the ownership of Ninja Tune breaks down?  Is it just owned by Matt Black and Jonathan More?  Do Peter Quickie or Kevin Foakes have a stake?  Just curious about the dealings of the music industry nowadays.

https://ninjatune.net/about-us

9 hours ago, StephenG said:

Lol couldn’t wait until 2020 eh? What a treat. AIXI :music:

What a short little blast of awesome ultra-rave energy.  I dig it, Colin.