IGNORED

2020 most anticipated

d-a-m-o

Oranssi Pazuzu will have a new one, and they played some new stuff live on their recent US tour. Should be rather scintillating and tantalizing if that was anything to go by IMO

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgot to mention Mr. Scruff! Though admittedly I feel his albums get less and less good but I’m curious to see what he’d make after Friendly Bacteria waaay back in 2014 (which was underwhelmingly good, but We Are Coming is fucking amazing)

On 12/14/2019 at 4:47 PM, Candiru said:

Oranssi Pazuzu will have a new one, and they played some new stuff live on their recent US tour. Should be rather scintillating and tantalizing if that was anything to go by IMO

Yes! The new stuff was so killer on the tour. 

• 2 months later...
On 12/12/2019 at 8:26 PM, Nil said:

He's played live regularly this year, so maybe we'll be lucky. Few months ago he posted about his studio and the (listening ?) bar he's opened in Antwerp. I guess he's busy ? 

Huge fan of his music, would LOVE anything new from him.

BOOM.

Capture d’écran 2020-02-29 à 16.42.43.png

• 5 months later...
On 2/29/2020 at 8:54 AM, Ivan Ooze said:

mr bungle is recording in the studio, yusssss

They announced a new "album" yesterday, The Raging Wrath of the Easter Bunny Demo. Featuring re-recordings of 7 of the 8 songs from the 1986 demo, and covers of songs by S.O.D. and Corrosion of Conformity. I'll listen but also it probably won't appeal to me very much. I like thrash metal on occasion, listened to a fair amount during the 90s, but 2020 me doesn't seek out this kind of stuff. Maybe it will lead to actually new material. But with Dave Lombardo and Scott Ian in the band, who knows what to expect. Then again, all 3 of their official albums were big departures from the last.

Archived